Fiery

"MOM! Nash set the backyard on fire again!" screamed Luna, the 14-year-old daughter of Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel.

"Put it out then!" screamed her mother.

"Fine!" Luna shouted back.

Luna grabbed a key out of the small brown carrier on her belt. She stuck it into the fountain by the back door and turned it. A mermaid with blue hair appeared. She glared at Luna.

"I was busy!" she growled.

"I need your help Aquarius. Nash set the backyard on fire again", Luna said.

"Fine. I'll put it out", Aquarius said.

She pulled up her water jug and sprayed water over everything in the backyard including Nash.

Nash is the 16-year-old brother of Luna. He is also the child of Natsu and Lucy. He has his mother's blonde hair, but no one knows where he got his green eyes. He inherited his father's magical abilities but is still learning to use them properly. Accidents happen.

Luna can control her magic much better. She has an unusual type of magic. She can control almost every element. She has fire, water, and wind. Earth has always been difficult for her. She also learned celestial magic from her mother. She inherited her mother's keys when she was 10.

Luna has pink hair like her father. It is long and wavy. Her eyes are bright and blue. She is quite beautiful. Many boys adore her already.

The Dragneel family is one of the strongest families to be part of the Fairy Tail wizard guild. Natsu has been part of it since he was a young child and Lucy since she was a teenager. It's a fun and lively place.

Nash joined Fairy Tail at the age of four. He wished to be just like his father. He wanted to be a great wizard and help many people.

Luna joined when she was three. She was a powerful wizard even then. She could control her magic very well.