Chapter 2: Seeing Bob

A little while later, we are still working and I am holding Gianna while Connie tells us a story. We then hear a motorcycle come up to us. "Richie?" Connie asked and I came up behind her and Juanita stayed by Connie's side. When the motorcycle stopped, I saw the only guy who ever had my heart. "Bob." Connie said going up to him hugging him. I then got in eye contact with him. "You going to go up and hug him?" Richie asked me. "Can you hold Gianna?" I asked him. "Of course, go see your novio." Richie told me and took Gianna from me and held her in his arms. When Bob made eye contact with me, I couldn't hold back anymore and I ran up to him and hugged him. "Ok, how did you get even more beautiful while I was away?" He asked me holding onto me. "Well, I actually have a surprise for you." I told him. "What?" He asked me. "Juanita, come here baby. I want you to meet someone." I said. Juanita then ran over to me and jumped into my arms. "Baby, this is your daddy." I told her. He then looks at me surprised. "I found out right after you got put away." I told him. I then put her down and she ran over to her uncle and before anything else could happen, he kissed me and I kiss him back. "I missed you Mi Novia." He whispered to me. "Missed you more Mi Novio." I whispered back our noses inches apart from each other and it felt like old times.