Luke Hemmings?!!?!!

****Jurnee's POV****
"Well I don't even like you why'd you want to go and make me feel this way!" I sang into my brush as my straightener heated up. Hi, my name is Jurnee Knight and well I'm a petite girl, about 5'2, brown almost black hair that's naturally wavy, brown eyes, tanned skin, and pretty good pipes! My all time favorite band is 5 Seconds of Summer and I'm literally in love with all of them, well more towards two of them. My dad told me to get ready for a special dinner today so he can tell me something important. I'm a bit nervous yet excited for the news, me and my dad aren't that close. After mom died we drifted apart and now we only say the usual hi or hey, but it's not like it use to be.

After I was finished getting ready I went downstairs and out the door into my car, a gift for my 16th birthday back when my dad and I talked more. Starting the engine I put the address he gave me into my GPS. "Alright so I have 10 minutes to jam out hmmm what to listen to?" I smirked as I plugged my iPhone into the aux cord, filling the car with the voices of angels. "Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dreams tonight!" I belted out in harmony with Mikey. Humming to the rest of the songs I found myself at a little Italian restaurant. Whatever dad's telling me must be important.

"Jurnee so glad you could make it!And on time."My dad grinned as a woman showed up next to my dad. "Hi, you must be Jurnee your father talks about you all the time!" She gushes on and on until her face contorts into a shocked/realizing expression. "How could I forget I'm Liz!"Her smile somehow getting bigger," and this is my son- oh where did he go?" She turned around and searched the whole restaurant,"Oh there he is!" She pointed towards a tall blonde facing the waitress , flirting probably since her smile seemed seductive, who I'd seen somewhere but couldn't put my finger on it. His back was facing towards us until he turned around and at that moment I knew exactly who that was.
It was Luke Robert Hemmings.

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We were seated in a very secluded area which also happened to be dim. My father and Liz seemed to love it while Luke and I complained about our eyesight getting messed up, surprised the adults didn't complain.

For the remainder of the meal we just had some small talk until dad brought up my obsession. "Luke you're in a band right, 5 Minutes of Heaven?" He questioned. Luke and I stifled our laughter as we both said, "Its actually 5 Seconds of Summer." Luke turned to me for the first time that night and looked me up and down. "Well do we have ourselves a fan here?" He smirked as my cheeks grew warm. "Well yeah but Mikey is my f-" Dad cut into my sentence midway, "She says that Mikey is her husband and so are y- ouch Jurnee!" He pouts at me like a kid that wants a lollipop but can't have one. Luke has a slightly disappointed face but replaces it with a smirk," Michael eh aww how come I'm not your favorite?" He opens his arms for a hug and tilts his head. "Um no thanks I'm a Mikey girl." I smile politely and go back to eating my dessert. I hear shuffling and then a phone call and then a voice that I've heard before, oh shit Michael! No way he's not Facetiming him to tell him what I said right? "Michael what's up I have someone here for you!" He wiggles his eyebrows and Michael's face lights up. "Is she pretty?" He makes his eyebrows go up and down and so does Luke and for a moment they both do that until Luke stops. "Eh she's alright she's right here actually and guess what she said about you!" Michael nods his head eagerly and before Luke can say anything I tackle him and get his phone. "Um hi Michael he's very crazy because of the cake we just ate probably has some LSD or something like that. Anyways whatever he says next is all lies don't believe him!" I warn Michael as he puts up an "ok" sign and nods pouting. I get off of Luke and straighten myself out as I turn and see our parents are filled with joy. "I'm so glad that you and Luke are getting along cause we're moving in today well tomorrow!" Liz grins from ear to ear as does my dad, wait dad smiling well at least he's happy so might as well put up with Luke.

"Michael I'm not high right now or on any drugs, swear!" I hear Michael laughing as I watch him cutely cover his face. "Michael she said you were her husband!" Michael freezes and looks at me through the phone."Is that true?" I blush and look away from the phone and scoot away from it. "Well I wouldn't mind she's absolutely gorgeous, Luke call her over!" I could hear a smile through his voice.

"Um hi again Michael I know I'm weird and what I sai-" A weak smile is placed on his face as he shushes me. "Hey it's okay, how about tomorrow when I come over we can hang out and get to know each other?" He winks as I nod slowly blushing . "Sounds great bye Michael !" "Mikey do you mean Mikey?" "Oh yeah well bye Mikey!" He throws up a peace sign as I wave to him. After we finally hang up Luke looks pissed. "Are you okay Luke?"

~~~~Luke's POV~~~~
They flirted back and forth for what seemed like fucking hours. I don't know why but when I first saw her I knew I wanted her even if she was my stepsister, hey we weren't blood related. I was surprised I wasn't her favorite usually I'm everyone's favorite , but Michael was her favorite. I even offered a Luke hug but she denied it ! Who denies a Luke hug they are the best, what the fuck? I hope Michael and Jurnee don't date, that's my job to be her boyfriend. I grit my teeth as I see her look down at her phone smiling, dammit Michael. I get up and storm out,I drove to a near by Maccas. The food at the Italian restaurant was shit. Later that night, I went to my home and started to pack to keep my mind off Jurnee. I finished in under 2 hours so I decided to mark the boxes and brought them downstairs. I finally went to sleep knowing that tomorrow would be less stressful.

****Jurnee's POV****
I left the restaurant and went to McDonald's because the food at the restaurant was not so good. After that I got home and couldn't go to sleep so I started to clean out the room that was to be Luke's. All that was on my mind was Michael and how he was so hot and how we were going to hang out tomorrow. Gosh that boy will be the death of me. After about a 2 hours I was finished and then I went to sleep.

#### Michael's POV####
She was absolutely disgusting! No I'm kidding she was perfect and we had so much in common. She actually said that I was her husband! This beautiful girl liked me I was so happy usually everyone likes Luke, Calum,or Ashton, especially Luke since he's a "ladies man". I asked her if we can hang out tomorrow and she said yes, in that moment I felt like jumping up and down but luckily I didn't. After Luke hung up I went to decide what to wear and practiced some things I would say and looked at myself and practice different faces like cute, normal, and almost anyone I thought I would make while talking to her. "Tomorrow is going to be perfect." I mumbled as I fell asleep.