Navegate Space:

Months go by and I’m still questioning myself about if I should go back or move on, about what could be the right medicine for my heart, if that was the only eclipse for the moon or if I should move through space. It doesn’t matter how much time has passed by, it feels like the clock is stock or even going backwards just to make fun of me a little, when I’m only looking for an answer. It sucks to admit that he’s real, and it's somewhere beyond, but not listening to me or maybe just playing fool watching me go crazy , and the fact that I dedicated half of my life clamming to him sucks even more. They say peace is just a temporary feeling and I'm starting to believe them because it constantly feels like being on a rollercoaster, and hell, I really hate highs, especially after being dropped so many times. Maybe a new ride wouldn’t hurt, but I'll admit I'm scared of fucking it up again, btw, did i? That’s another question that who knows if I’m going to be able to answer some day. Space has caught my attention, but I guess I'll have to learn to find the right destination…who knows if regret will be the next feeling surrounded by the smoke of emptiness? I guess I'll have to say fuck it and find out later...

  ~Daniela B.P~
  ~Moonlight~