Each of the girls got happy until you looked at Leeseo.

"You look really happy to get to your homework huh? I'll buy you dinner don't worry but I want you in that living room working in the next 5 minutes with all of your devices waiting for me on the table."

With a slow nod, Leeseo began to enter your home as you gave the other girls your credit card. With the girls now entering their homes, you extended your arm and welcomed Arin to your home. As the two of you walked towards the living room, you could already see Leeseo placing her devices on the table.

"Good. You can change from your school uniform and get comfortable. You're going to be working to make up as much work as you can tonight."

"O-Ok. I'll be back."

With Leeseo gone, you then took a look at Arin who just was on her phone.

"I ordered chicken and beer. It's a good thing I got the address to this place as I was walking in. It should be here in 15 minutes."

"Thanks. Let's place Leeseo's things in my room and we can chat for a bit."

Picking up the phone and tablet, Leeseo then walked out with her pajamas on and sat down. Opening her laptop, you looked at the screen and waited until you saw that the website for her homework was open.

"Good. I'll check on your progress in the morning.  Arin, I'll go wait for the food in the lobby. Please just wait here."

"I'll be here oppa."

Opening the door, you began to make your way down to get the food.

Arin's pov

As y/n left. The only sound that could be heard for a minute was the constant clacking from the laptop's keyboard. Just as you were about to walk to the kitchen, the noise stopped.

Looking to the right, you saw the Leeseo was looking up at you and had a smile.

"Um Unnie. Can I ask for a favor?"

"Oh what can I help you with sweetie?"

"You see. I'm kind of grounded by Y/n as you have noticed. Now I am regretful for what I did but I think I should still have my pho-"

"Don't even finish your sentence. You know I was in the room across from your's? You were plenty loud enough for me to hear. First, you haven't done any of your work. It doesn't matter that you are an idol. You are also still a kid who needs to study. Everyone else does it so you will also. Secondly, the way you spoke to your unnie? I would have snapped all of your stuff in half for speaking like that to her."

"But I really am sorry!"

"You may be sorry but not 100 percent. You're sorry you said those words and got in trouble for it. I know because you had the audacity to ask to keep your phone. Why would you say such a thing to someone who loves you? Words can change everything in a relationship. It can strengthen one and also destroy it."