A View Of The Stars (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I-Uhhmm. ." Nene responded, not sure what to say. She glanced at you, then Hanako, the both of you glaring back.

"𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮𝘮. . . .𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯!" Sumire said, grabbing ahold of Nene's arm and dragging her away. "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘕𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯~" She concluded.

"What!?" Nene shrieked but didn't pull away from Sumire. Hanako was the first to go after them, you quickly behind him. Before Sumire could turn the corner into the house, Hanako grabbed Nene's hand. Sumire still wouldn't let go, so she stopped along with Nene.

"We're coming with you then," He stated. Weirdly, Sumire smiled and shook her wrist, the bracelet that adorned it jiggled. Sumire touched Hanako's forehead. "𝘉𝘢𝘥~," She said teasingly. Hanako was struck with a wave of blue electricity, the force making his hair stick out and his hat fall off his head. It was strong, strong enough to make Hanako let go of Nene and move back, but not strong enough to affect him painfully. You picked up his hat as Sumire giggled. "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰, 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩~," She said teasingly.

"The bath?" Nene questioned.

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦. . .𝘎𝘰𝘯, 𝘒𝘺𝘰, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰. . .𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥?" Sumire asked, her arms back around Nene in "protectiveness." You didn't even address that she still called you and Hanako by your incorrect names.

"What!?" Your and Hanako's faces exploded with embarrassed red. "No!" Hanako exclaimed. "Why the hell would we want that!?" You shouted after him, glaring daggers at Sumire.

And just like that, while you and Hanako were distracted defending yourselves, Sumire left with Nene, disappearing behind the corner.

"Hey! Wait-" Hanako started forward, then stopped and sighed.

". . .I hate her."

"Tell me about it." You grumbled, placing his hat back on his head.

NENE'S P.O.V.

"𝘗𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦." Sumire instructed, pointing to an empty basket, and then pulling out a pair of clothes for me to borrow. The bath house looked nice, small but comfortable. All I could do was awkwardly stand around and watch what Sumire was doing and telling me to do. I feel bad for Hanako and M/n, Sumire making them feel guilty and embarrassed. And for practically no reason, too!

"Um, Sumire, It's fine really, I don't need a bath." I tried to tell her. I knew M/n and Hanako would be fine on their own, but I was still worried about them. It seems she ignored me though, and continued drawing water for the bath, humming an unfamiliar tune to herself.

"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦. . ." Sumire started, stopping the flow of the water once it was over halfway, "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?" She asked. It was so random I had no idea what to say for a few seconds.

"W-what!?" I asked, I could feel the heat rising on my face, I probably look like a tomato right now. . .

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵? 𝘎𝘰𝘯? 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘺𝘰?" Is she gonna let this up!?