012, 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮
________________________________________

♡𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮________________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12: 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

________________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟺 𝙰𝙼

You wake up rubbing your eyes since they were closed shut, you woke up due to instinct. Everytime you fuck a guy, you get up early and leave their house.

Yk since guys hated seeing the girl stll laying there.

You try to get up but your legs give up on you and you almost drop to the ground before holding onto a desktop near your side of the bed. Your legs hurt but you tried to play it cool by holding onto the wall and get your shoes to head out.

"Yo chocolate where you going" you turn around to see duke standing infront of the bedroom door titling his head on the door with his arms crossed, yawning.

"Dont worry about me, I was just about to leave" before you give him a chance to talk you leave the house and make your way downstairs to the uber you orderd the min you woke up.

Was he mad he woke up and saw me there.. you thought to yourself while biting your nails, the driver notices and tries to brighten up the mood by turning on some music, you got to relax a little bit until you got a notfi from.. duke.

Fuck

You decide to ignore it and go to work because it'll just ruin your mood.

_____________________

"Ahhhh" you and jayda say at the same time as you lick your blue cold icecream at a park near your work station, "bro this is the life" you agree nodding along.

"Oh yea what happned to your legs I seen you limping a lot today" you get flustered by the sudden question and start stuttering, before you got to say anything jayda stops you "whatever youre about to say, its a lie tell me what happened."

Jaydna knew you too well, you told her everything, "I like him but every guy I've slept with has always hated when I stayed after we got to it, and I'm pretty sure duke is the same, he fucks girls like all the time.. plus im not his gf".

You get quieter and quieter as you talk more about the situation, jayda grabs you close to her and hugs you, "you deserve so much better, but you didnt even hear him out first, I genuinely think he's the one for you, I've never seen you so happy when you talked about him".

You thank jayda for the advice and she goes back to work leaving you outside watching the beautiful bright blue sky, until a dark tall man stands infront of you which shockes you and makes you jump outta your seat.

"Holy fuck duke you scared me" your palms are now on your chest where your heart initially is

"We need to talk"