Chapter 7

"Happy birthday Aitana!"

Me and the guys said while Alexia and Aitana came to the lobby

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Aitana said with tears

"Aw don't cry, your welcome." i said to her

"Blow the candle!" Pablo screams

That's what she did, she blowed the candle. Pedri was looking at me the whole time, what is wrong woth him?

"What?" i ask him

"Nothing, it's just your beautiful"

"Shut up Gonzales" I say as I rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is to call me beautiful? I might have to be more rude to him. Because i see that he is getting closer and closer to me. And I don't want that.

Pedri's POV

"Millers 1 Gonzales 0" Ferran came to me laughing.

"Oh please.. Wait a few weeks and I'll start my plan"

"What's the plan, big boy?"

"I'll be sweet to her, get her presents and take her out"
"That's how she will fall for me" i added.

"Don't be so confident Pepi, she won't let you do anything. According to what she said to me, she became like this because of her family." Pablo said to my ear

"What do you mean Pablo?"

"Her mother left her when she was young, Then her father became abusive and you know.. It was too difficult for her, that's why she is so mean, mad and rude"

"That's fine, I'll do it anyway"

"Don't do things you will regret Pepi.. I don't know what got into you, that's not the Pedro i know"
"Not everything is a challenge, you can't play with people's feelings"
"And you will see that in the end, your gonna get feelings for her. And that will make it even worse"

"Don't try to change my mind. You know that i can make every girl to fall inlove with me."

"Sure you can Pedrito. I'm just trying to protect you and her"

"You're being annoying now."

"Okay then, I'll leave you alone"

I don't get why he isn't on my side... There is no way I'll fall in love for a bitch like her only Eric gets me.

*one month later*

Layla's POV

"With who am i gonna do the challenge Jonatan?"

"With the one and only Pedro Gonzales"

"What? Why him!"

"Because the media wants to see you two. Also, be kind. I know that you don't like it when you speak on a stranger"

Stranger.. Yeah. Last time i talked to him it was 1 month ago, when his leg was finally fully healed. As I exited the dressing room, i saw him sitting on a chair

"Well well well, who we got here?" i say

"Don't you see? How are you hermosa"

"First of all, it was sarcastic. And don't call me that"

"Okay, so? Didn't you miss me?"

"Not at all. Who would miss you?"

"Ouch, that hurt. Let's get the challenge done."

"After you sir"

We did the video and after some questions, we met some kids from la Masia.

"Hello! Your Layla Millers right?" a boy asks me

"That's right. And you are?"

"I'm Matteo!"

"Nice to meet you Matteo, how can i help you?"

"Can we take a photo?"

"Of course Campeón"

We took the photo amd then one kid asked a very silly question

"Are you guys together?" Pedri turned to face me as the kid asked the question

"No! Absolutely not. We are not together. I don't even know him that well enough, we are just friends"

"Friends don't hook up when they are drunk ~" Pedri whispered in my ear, so only i could hear.

I was so angry at him, and i accidentally slapped him.

I didn't know what to do, so I went to our locker rooms. I don't know why i reacted like that. Some minutes later i had a panic attack..

Pedri's POV

When She slapped me, she run off the training field, and went inside the locker rooms. The kids had to go back at training so i went to look for her. After some minutes, i found the correct locker rooms and then i entered the room.

I found her sitting in the floor, having a panick attack.

"Hey hey, your okay. Just breath!"
"Layla, breath" I said as i Hugged her, i also rubbed her back to let her know she will be okay, because she couldn't hear a thing i was saying.

"Calm down Layla, everything is okay." She calmed down after some minutes.

"I'm s-sorry" that's what she said

"It's okay.. it was my fault, I'm not mad or anything. no need to worry"

"Did it hurt?.."

"Yes a bit, but it's fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i think i am."

"Great, let me get you home"

"No thanks, I'll drive by my own" She said getting up

"There is no way I'm letting you go alone!"

"Fine! Don't raise your voice"

"I'm sorry.. Let's go"

I took her home and asked her if she wanted to hangout at my house later, and thankfully she agreed.. So that's it, I'm going to do the bet now.