"How y'all get here so fast ?" I asked Antonio . "We were already in the city, now where is he ?" Antonio said. I turn towards Emma, "what is Sean's schedule today ?" I asked and she looked between me and the two big ass men behind me.

"You let sean tall, no muscle having ass do that to you ? You're better then that ." She said looking for his schedule.

"I punched him in his mouth then walked away. You know he had a good grip on the back of my neck." I said rubbing it.

It was starting to hurt.

"He's in a meeting right now on the third floor. Who ever they are talking too aren't so big, all they want is an investment so it should be no biggie." She said very proud of her self.

"Thank you." I said and walked away with the boys behind me. Hunter didn't say a word. We got on the elevator and I push the third floor. The doors closed and now we were going up.

"Does it hurt bad ?" Antonio asked while looking at the bruising . "It doesn't hurt that bad but it's starting to hurt." I said. He put pressure on it and it made me jump back.

Out of no where Hunter punched his arm. It came quick.  "you hurt her, say sorry." He said. " I'm sorry Miko I didn't mean it, I was just trying to see if you were lying. Now save those damn punches for him and not me. I was only being a good friend." He said rubbing his arm.

We walk out of the elevator and to the meeting room. He was still rubbing his arm. I knock on the meeting room door but Hunter just walked in without a care in the world.

"Which one is Sean Miko ?" Hunter asked and while looking at the group of men and women. "Umm, miko what's going on ?" My boss said.

I pointed towards Sean and walked over to my boss. "Are you going to tell me what's going on ?" He asked and I shook my head, "just watch ."

Hunter walked over to Sean and boom, he got punched in his mouth once more , "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK ?!" Sean yelled out in pain while holding his mouth, "you want to be putting your hands on people right?" Hunter asked and did it again but it connected with his jaw.

"fuck is you putting your hand around her neck for ? Then on top of that, you INTENTIONALLY hurt her . I would be wrong if I hurt you ?"

Sean looks at him, "you must had been the one who put the hickeys on her neck. You're cheating on me with HIM ?" Sean said and looked at me.

"WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER "
"Y'all were never together."
"Didnt she tell us y'all were never together?" Antonio said as me and Hunter said the same thing .

"Get with the program." I told Antonio, "sorry." He said. By now the women and men left the room so it was just us, and my boss.

"Go ahead and put your hands on me. And I will do more then just a punch to the mouth. The fuck you think this is ?" He said and Hunter punched him again not letting him get no words out.

My man my man my man. Antonio looked at me, I was smiling like an idiot. "Okay that's enough. Sean you're fired, and Miko just go home for the day. And please get your boyfriend and his friend." My boss said .

"Sir yes sir." I said and walked towards Hunter. "Okay, that's enough time to go back home." I said pulling on his arm. He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Antonio's shirt.

"Wait wait wait." Antonio said leaving my grip and me and Hunter watched as he kicked Sean off his feet and stomps on his stomach. "Fucking dick worm. Okay now we can go." He said and gave me a piece of his shirt back.

We got on the elevator and I pushed for my office floor. "Where are we going now ?" Antonio asked, "to my office so I can get my stuff. "

We walk off the elevator and they followed me to my office door . I walk in and started grabbing everything. "This is niceeee." Antonio said. "Thank you ."