All of a sudden, the door of Room 608 was crowded.

Some of the bolder ones started knocking on the door.

The sixth floor of this hotel was filled with presidential suites. There were not many rooms here. With such a huge commotion, it was impossible for the people staying there not to know.

The reporters naturally thought that it would be best if they could capture the scene. If not, it would be good if they could capture some clues.

They were really lucky to be able to enter the hotel this time. Logically speaking, everyone should only be able to wait at the entrance of the hotel.

Obviously, someone had specially let them in and made arrangements in advance.

In that case, someone must have deliberately wanted to mess with Mino.

They wondered if it was Ning Nuo who did it?

Did she know that Mino was cheating on her and specially let the reporters in to criticize him so that she could also gain more sympathy?

The reporters were extremely excited. They had already prepared countless drafts in their hearts. Once the photos were taken, they would send the drafts for review and strive to get the most traffic as soon as possible!

Just as everyone was getting excited, the door to Room 608 opened calmly.

Everyone was stunned for a moment before hurriedly preparing to shoot.

After the door to Room 608 was opened, Mino and Ning Nuo appeared in front of them. Ning Nuo's face was red, while Mino's face was sullen. He said, "There should be a limit to infringing on our privacy, right? You chased me here? Do you think I can't find a lawyer to sue you guys just because I've left the industry?"

The reporters were all shocked. They didn't expect Mino and Ning Nuo to be here together.

Everyone understood after thinking about it. Ning Nuo was filming here. Wouldn't it be normal for Mino to appear here tonight?

It would be abnormal to say that he cheated on her! Who would come to the city where their girlfriend was and deliberately cheat on her?

The reporters immediately lowered their stance and apologized.

Mino turned around, picked up his suitcase, and led Ning Nuo downstairs to the reception desk to complain.

The reporters were extremely vexed. It seemed that they had made a huge mistake!

'We worked all night, but this is it?'

Just as they were about to leave, they received another message on their cell phone. [There's been a mistake. Room 618. Meng Meng's husband is cheating on her.]

Meng Meng's husband?

Wasn't Meng Meng still single? Didn't she participate in a reality dating show previously and had her own ship?

Her husband cheated on her?

Regardless of what was going on, the reporters rushed to Room 618!

The door was ajar. The bold reporters rushed in and saw a man and a woman on the bed!

The man was Luo Da. Although he was not an artiste, he was still a young talent. The woman was Ning Luyao!

Why could everyone recognize that she was Ning Luyao? It was because her face was too recognizable. At this moment, she revealed her most unique characteristics and figure that was different from Ning Nuo's. She also had a sharp chin because she was on a constant diet. These were the differences between her and Ning Nuo.