Chapter 574

Ouyang Yu was especially angry and asked the director to replay what was filmed.

The director did not want to offend her, but he really wanted to slap her face. He took out the footage and played it.

Seeing that it was Cao Kun who wanted to trip Luca first, Ouyang Yu's face was a little dark. She explained, "Maybe he just wanted to stretch his leg. He doesn't have any ill intentions."

If Leo hadn't pulled Luca, Luca would have fallen.

!!

When Ouyang Yu said that, no one responded. They were too lazy to argue. Ouyang Yu knew that she wasn't in the right and pulled Cao Kun away.

Little Apple then reminded everyone, "Kun Kun hasn't apologized yet."

Ouyang Yu reluctantly got Cao Kun to come over and apologize.

Leo was not angry. Anyway, it did not matter if Cao Kun apologized or not. He saw Cao Kun do something bad, so he just wanted him to taste the consequences!

After this episode, Cao Kun's leadership position was completely lost. All the children were completely determined to follow Leo and Luca.

Leo ignored them coldly, so they became Luca's little followers.

After the recording of this episode ended, the third episode was released.

This time, the director was beaming from ear to ear. This was because there were too many explosive scenes. He could already foresee the exponential increase in the viewership ratings and the high discussion rate.

As expected, the new episode started with the director suggesting that the children go to the hotel's front desk to check in.

Cao Kun's performance was not bad. Many people commented: [His language skills are good. They're even better than mine, who majored in English.]

[What's important is that you can speak it. Actually, having an accent doesn't matter. As long as we can communicate, it's fine. It's language, after all. Who speaks with a fluent broadcasting accent?]

Although Cao Kun's performance was not bad, he still got stuck at the last moment and did not succeed.
Everyone felt that Cao Kun's performance was actually not bad. Ouyang Yu's expression was also very proud. Although the netizens saw a trace of annoyance in Ouyang Yu's gaze when Leo stood up, as the most outstanding child among the children, the netizens who were watching understood why Ouyang Yu was so proud.

Who wouldn't be proud of their outstanding son?

Just when everyone thought that Cao Kun's English was at its peak, Leo appeared.

The receptionist thought that Leo's speech was average, so she slowed down.

Unexpectedly, Leo came forward and said a few professional English words. The receptionist immediately perked up and tried her best.

Leo's English was not the same as Cao Kun's. He had lived in the United States since he was young. His accent was like his mother tongue.

The netizens were all stunned!

There were exclamation marks everywhere!

In the end, because the questions he asked were too professional, the receptionist could not explain for a moment. Thus, Leo spoke the local language and successfully checked in.

As the director liked this part too much, he did not cut it at all. He even specially captioned it with the words 'uncut and unaccelerated.'

After Leo was done, he calmly returned to Jennie's side. Only then did the netizens come back to their senses.