1 | what is your name?

Start from the beginning

"man it's really coming down out there," tate said as she looked towards her window where we could see the lightning flashing through.

"yeah i'm definitely staying here tonight," i said.

"oh you knew you were staying over before you even came here," she laughed.

we played more games but after awhile, there was a knock on her door.

it's literally 1:30 in the morning.. and storming outside.

the fuck?

tatum looked at me with slightly wide eyes. "who the fuck is that?"

"bitch i don't know," i said. "it's your house."

"go see who it is," she whispered.

"no you do it!" i whispered back. "what if it's ghost face?"

"billie!" she whisper yelled.

"tatum!" i whisper yelled.

"ughhhh," she groaned.

"taytay it's me!" someone yelled from outside the door.

"moony?" tatum furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she quickly got up and went to open the door.

there stood a girl. she had on a white long sleeve compression shirt, grey sweatpants, and brown ugg slippers. she also had 2 suitcases beside her and her hair was wet from the rain. she did not seem happy at all.

"oh my god moony," tatum hurried to bring the girl inside. "what- what happened? what's going on?" she asked as her and the girl sat at the kitchen island.

moony?????

the girl began talking very softly but frantically. "i'm sorry i tried calling but you know it's bad service on the roads coming this way from my place and the call kept failing and-"

"okay okay just just hold on," tatum said as she got up. "i'm gonna go make sure the guest room is clean so you can sleep in there," she said as she walked in the guest room, leaving the girl sitting at the kitchen island, while im right here on the living room couch.

and btw the kitchen and living room are right next to each other of course. so we can very well see each other. we both glanced at one another but she did a double take and i could see her eyes get wide but she quickly looked down.

guess she realized who i was.

we're now both avoiding eye contact by turning our heads in different directions.

awkward.

tatum came back into the kitchen and said "okay yeah everything's good in there. cmon and you can tell me what happened," she told the girl. then she stopped and looked at me. "i'll be right back billie," she said to me.

"if i need to leave it's fine-"

"no. god no," tate said. "it's late and that storm is not letting up. you're still staying here. i'll be out in a second."