21-Hairography

Start bij het begin

We all clapped for them but the rest of the club seemed overwhelmed by the performance. The Jane Addams students left not too soon after.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄I shook my head in judgement as Brittany and Santana did some random dance right in front of me "Please move." I said as I noticed Mr. Schuester walked into the room. Santana glared at me before moving out of the way. I glared back as she stood next to Brittany.

Everyone's focus landed on Mr. Schuester as he stood in front of the group "All right, guys. I did some thinking last night. I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started a revolution." he announced. I frowned I'm confusion.

Raising my hand I asked my question "Why hair out of anything?" I asked in confusion "Wait, did they have mohawks back then? Like in the 20's or whatever?" Puck asked in confusion as to why this is today's subject.

I glanced at the boys hair in the room compared to the girls "Yeah, Mr. Shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" I said aloud "One step ahead of you. Here are your wigs." he said, throwing a bag into my lap. I looked into the bag and frowned.

These wigs look like they're possibly crawling with insects. "Mr. Schuester?" Rachel asked, getting out of her seat and walking towards him "Yeah?" he asked skeptically. Quinn pulled out a wig handing it to me.

I shook my head "No. I'm surprised Kurt has one of these things on. It took forever to get my hair like this." I said with a chuckle. She nodded and placed the wig in her lap "You'd look cute with it though." she giggled.

I shook my head at the boys who were all wearing wigs. Mr. Schuester laughed "Looking great, guys!" he said, he looked over at my wigless head "Griffin." he warned "No thanks. I have an important meeting coming up today I can't mess up my hair." I smiled softly at the thought of finally seeing him. He nodded in understanding.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I waltz into the building with a nervous smile. I pass the corridors and security guards with a smile and a curt nod. I make my way to the elevator. Waiting for the elevator to reach my floor I scrolled through my phone. The door opened and out walked a man and a woman dressed in suits each as they sipped on their coffee.

I entered the elevator and pressed the third floor button. Putting my phone on silent I slid it into my pocket. I stared a the elevator door waiting for the ding of the elevator. When the Ding came I smiled brightly.

Exiting the elevator I made my way through more security and into the court room. I glanced at my lawyer with a smile. Making my way to the Prosecutor side of the court room. I glanced over at the Greene family that sat on the Defense side.

My eyes connected with Amanda's. I could see her scoff in annoyance. I rolled my eyes and sat down. As the Judge entered we all stood. I can only hope for the best.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I stood at my locker with a smile "Hey, what are you doing on Friday?" Quinn asked as she walked up to me "Uh I have some paperwork I have to finish and file out. I'm so close. The Judge is currently ruling in my favor." I explained with excitement. "Oh ok. I was gonna ask if you maybe wanted to babysit with me?" she asked.

I smiled softly "Sure. I'll always make time for you." I smiled as she nodded and walked off.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Some of you, particularly the guys, have come up to me with some questions about hairography. One of our own has volunteered to walk us through it. She has got it down. Brittany, take it away." Mr. Schuester said as he stepped out of her wat

"Take what away?" Brittany asked confused "Show us what you got." Mr. Schue rephrased "Oh. All right. So, hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around like you're spazzing and stuff." she explained.

Brittany untied her ponytail and whipped her hair around like a boss. "Very nice." Mr. Schuester smiled "Wow." the group said in shock "You guys, it's like cool epilepsy." she stated. The group all started whipping their hair. "Come on, guys. Let's see what you got. Good, guys, yeah. Just relax and go for it, all right." Mr. Schuester encouraged them.

"My neck, my back." Mike whined. Mr. Schuester and Coach Sylvester started arguing so I just tuned them out. My eyes made their way to Rayna then Quinn. Why do I find myself in the craziest situations.