"Oh, I needed this." McQueen hummed to himself as he closed his eyes once more. One arm still under his head, he used his free arm to reach out and touch his car. With his hand securely placed on it, McQueen was able to fall asleep in peace.

Hours passed, and eventually McQueen was woken up by the sound of ringing. Sluggishly pressing a button on the trailer's remote, he answered the call he was receiving. "Hello?" He asked quietly, his voice groggy from being rested and unused for many hours.

"Is this Lightning McQueen, the world's fastest racing machine?" A perky masculine voice asked.

McQueen smirked. "Is this Harv, the world's greatest agent?"

"And it is such a honor to be your agent and it almost hurts to take ten percent of your winnings...and merchandising, and ancillary rights in perpetuity." His voice was slowly trailing off as he listed all of the ways he made money from McQueen. "Anyway! What a race! Huh, champ? I did... I didn't see it, but I heard you were great." As Harv continued to speak, McQueen brought down the retractable television screen and began to flick through the racing news stations that featured countless clips of the very moment of the tie as well as miscellaneous interview clips or videos of image compositions of either him, Strip, or Chick.

"Thanks, Harv." McQueen said.

"Listen, they're giving you 20 tickets for the tiebreaker thing in Cali. I'll pass 'em on to your friends. You shoot me the names. You let Harv rock it for you, alright, baby?"

"Right! Friends! Yes, there's, um..." McQueen trailed off as he tried to think of someone, anyone. He began to tap his finger on the side of the remote as he did so. His eyes darted all across the trailer but not a single person was coming to mind.

"Okay, I get it, Mr. Popular, so many friends you can't even narrow it down." Harv interrupted the silence. McQueen couldn't help but wince a little at the fact that he realized once more that he still had not a single friend. "Hey! When you get to town, you better make time for your best friend, you gotta break bread with your mishpocheh here."

The racer's face brightened as he eagerly stuttered out, "Yeah, yeah, that would be great! We should totally..."

"Okay, I gotta jump, kid. Let me know how it goes. I'm out." Harv interrupted McQueen and spoke quickly, and promptly ended the call the second he finished speaking. McQueen was caught a little off-guard by how dismissive and impatient Harv had seemed with the end of the conversation.

McQueen sat up and sighed, resting his chin in the palm of his hand as he looked out the window. His eyes widened when he saw a mini van with a mattress tied to the top of it overtaking Mack. "What?! A minivan?!" Turning on the radio to talk to Mack, McQueen groaned, "Oh, come on, Mack! You're in the slow lane, this is Lightning McQueen you're hauling here!"

Mack let out a big yawn and replied, "Just stopping off for a quick breather, kid. Old Mack needs a rest." The turn signal was then heard. Moment after, McQueen began to feel the vibrations of the truck's tires starting to emerge onto the side strips of the highway.

"Absolutely not. We're driving straight through all night till we get to California, we agreed to it!"

"All night?!" Mack asked in a tone that tried to make McQueen feel like a crazy control freak, which he kinda was... "May I remind you, federal DOT regulations state-"

"Come on, Mack. I need to get there before Chick gets to hang with Dinoco!"

Mack sighed as he looked out his window at all of the dormant semi-trucks at the rest stop. "All those sleeping truckers! Hey, kid," he yawned again then continued, "I don't know if I can make it."