Just another summer..?

You and belly were screaming "gourges" by Taylor swift while on the way to cousins. "OCEAN BOYE EYES LOOKING IN MINE, I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT SINK AND DROWN AND DIEEEEEE" "YOURE SO GORGEOUS I CANT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR FACE" you and belly sang loudly.

You were sitting in the passenger seat while Steven was driving and mom and belly were in the backseats. "Ok, ok, we're here." Steven said as he drove into the driveway of the beach house. I look up from the dashboard and my eye immediately catches Jeremiah I quickly pull away from his gaze as Steven stops the car almost aggressively. "Dude, what was that for?" Belly asked him, Steven shrugged his shoulders and got out of the car and dabbed up jere and then hugged Susannah.

After everyone exchanged greetings, me and jere finally got to greet each other. He took my hand and spun me around. "Someone had a glow up" jere said. I pulled him into a hog and he hugged me back. "You look like you got a glow up aswell" I said back to jere in a almost teasing tone.

After a little while of talking and catching up the boys do the 'belly flop' and then belly pulls Conrad into the water blah blah blah. Now let's get to the good stuff.

(Just wanted to say that this may not be the best story but I have THE BEST fluff moments and so much more stuff. There will be no smut in this story, Srry. Anyway word count is 263 words)