Dusting things up

Începe de la început

"Let's step up a notch shall we."

Then, he uses his animosity to enter his Executioner form but not the True-Executioner as a second set of Duality came out of nowhere and grab the Gaster's Duality from behind as both Hands glow orange as they began to detonate and explode. Gaster smiles as he spoke out.

"Good, you have an even greater potential than me thanks for the Animosity inside yourself. Keep this up and you will be able to do that I haven't."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, guess should we take a break after some practicing."

Gaster nodded as he left the area to let Murder be. Lily came with a bottle of water as she spoke out.

"Uncle Sans, you should need to eat because you look hungry and tired

"Uncle Sans, you should need to eat because you look hungry and tired."

As she said that, Cam came with lunch for Murder who is glad they brought something to eat. He grabs his lunch as he spoke out.

 He grabs his lunch as he spoke out

"Anyways, where is Robin?"

As he said that, Robin came out of nowhere and hang upside-down on the tree.

Needless to say, Murder is happy that they're all here to see him. He sighs as he spoke to Robin.

"So, how is training with Toriel?"

Back then when the Bête Noire incident takes place, Toriel took note on Robin's selfless attitude as she along with Cam and Lily, stays and protect the children from the pink blobs that is heading for the schools. After it is done, Toriel decides to take Robin in as her personal student to learn Fire-Magic and her fighting styles. Murder also teaches her on how to fight in hand to hand. Cam was also taken in by Papyrus and Undyne in training him in how to fight and heal people at the same time, as he even able to create dome of kindness acts as both a shield and as a healed spot. And finally, Lily who is taken in by Murder as his personal student and is the one who helps her in how to use her Kindness magic in deadly effects. She can sythen HP and stamina with her dome, makes spikes on the ground to do the same effects, and make her own version of a scythe called the scythe of Kindness. The name implied that it is like Bête's scythe is, but it is made out of Kindness instead of Fear. Her attacks are similar to Bêtes but has different effects. Her slash that once hit, will negate the ability to heal or regenerate, makes fissure to catch her opponents and can even makes tendrils out of the set fissure, and finally she can make a lock her opponents by cutting them and making their souls turn green. She can also store HP by either draining her opponents or eats tons and tons of healing items and can make her healing abilities to have a same effect on them. For example, when she takes the Legendary-Hero, she can heal a person and apply the affects to a person to the degree when they eat the Legendary-Hero, even giving them bonus effects like give 4+ attacks. Robin smiles at him as she spoke out.