WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITY!!! Chapter 2

(Let me introduce you to Y/N, She is a 27 year old Dominican girl (again, Dominicans can be black, tanned, white. So don't worry about skin color here) that moved from the islands to start a singing career. It first was complicated but with Y/N's determination she was able to be one of the most popular singers in New York. Y/N has a huge family, half in the Dominican Republic and half in New York with you, The closet family members She has is her sister "Kiki" *who is 5'9* or if you have a sister use their name * she is 24 years old - and a older brother named "Miguel" *he is in his 30's and he is 6'5 ft tall* they got jobs on their own but you guys love to hang out after work hours. Your mother and father went back to the islands for their anniversary. Things honestly can't be better for you. Y/N can be a bit——- attitude like or aggressive in a certain situations._.///. Let's hope that those bone heads can handle her heat.)

Y/N pov

It's been years since I moved to the city and it's now 2023, yeah shit wasn't sweet at first but when u started to get the handle on how work is over here, I slowly adapted to it. My parents couldn't be any more prouder of me- and I get to see my family from time to time. It's Thursday under the Brooklyn train station- I was going home with food that can last me 7 weeks when I see these figures in an alley way. It was weird but I shrugged it off and started waking to my apartment which was not all that bad, I heard the men's conversation and one of them saying "she should be perfect to stay with".... ' OH HELLL NAHHHHHH ¡¡¡¡¡No hay manera en mi puta vida de que vaya a dejar que algunos vagabundos me seen!!!!!' ( there is no way on my fucking life that I'm going to let some hobos kidnapp me!!!!!)
I kept cursing in my mind as I sprint towards the apartment. I clearly feel that I'm being followed so i head up to my apartment since I was close, threw my food in the fridge and brought out my metal baseball bat. And I stayed in the corner of my room for a while. "Ain't no way imma let some randos in my fucking house u gotta be out ya fuckin mind if imma let this shit slide ¡¡puta!!

3 hours later....

... "I really must of been over reacting huh 🥲" I put my bat down next to my closet and began to change into something comfy.

" DAYUMM I Look goodddddd" im checking all my sides and telling myself that Im looking good

" DAYUMM I Look goodddddd" im checking all my sides and telling myself that Im looking good. I hear knocks comeing from....... The window????
Then I heard the window slam open wide and multiple feet walking in.... " OH HELL NAHHHHHH I AINT LETTING THESE FUCKERS IN MY DAYUM HOUSE" I thought to myself as I grabbed my bat and made my way to the window next to the living room- it was pitch black but I saw multiple figures at my home " YO IMMA COUNT TO THE NUMBER 3 TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME FUCKERS" as I yelled at the mysterious figures coming closer. I felt a hand on my shoulder gripping me tight. But it was weird- it felt so boney but strong. Anyways I started swinging and landed a hit on one of the fuckers head as they bent down distracted- I ran to my room, grabbed my phone and put it in my bra- and grabbed a flashlight. As the figures came in my room again I smacked em with my bat. One of them yelled " OMG AGAIN GOD DAMN!!!!!!" " YEAH MAN YEAH FUCKING AGAIN" as I turned on my flash light...... skeletons?? SKELETONSSS???? " HOLY SHITT!!!" As I knew I fainted out of fear... 'ain't no way I fainted from fucking fear :,)' I thought to myself- Wai, WHERE THE FUCK WERE MY NEIGHBORS WHEN I WAS SCREAMING?????? (Apperently they were on a cruise) I started to wake up and I saw glimps of the people who tied me up?? THEY TIED ME UP- GREATT JUST GREAT😡😤🙄. THIS IS HOW IMMA DIE. IF THIS HOW IMMA DIE IMMA MAKE IT A LIVING HELL FOR THESE GUYS. "W̴h̵y̶ ̷o̴u̵t̶ ̶o̴f̷ ̸a̷l̴l̵ ̸o̸f̸ ̴t̷h̸e̶s̵e̵ ̶h̶u̶m̵a̴n̶s̶ ̴d̸i̸d̵ ̸w̴e̵ ̷c̸h̴o̵o̴s̶e̷ ̷h̸e̵r̵?" Said one of them. 'Tf are they on a computer call or somethin????? Anyway' I thought. "She was easier to get to and-" " EASIER?? SHE HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT TWICE BOSS!" 'Boss?? Is this some kind of mafia??? Was it because I refused to give that one boss head? (JKJK)' " hey uh I think she's awake yall" said this one dude with a hood and a scarf?? Boy it's summer man! One of them approached me lifting my chin up ' feeling their breathe on my face was kinda turning me on- AYO YN I NEEDA CHILL. *proceeds to kick the man in the Nono square*
" WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS *grunting in pain* DANG GIRL" " BECAUSE YOU DESIDE TO FUCK WITH ME AND BREAK IN MY OWN DAMN HOME LIKE THIS YA CRIB BUT IT AINT." As I yelled without opening my eyes I felt a hand covering my mouth signaling me to shut up... but.. this felt smooth and hard when he smacked it on my lips but then started to oose and be draining, I could feel liquid dripping on my chest. ' AYO dude!' I thought. I was gonna bite the hand but when I opened my eyes I saw a goopy skeleton with one eye covered in goop looking at me annoyed.

"If you want to fucking live and not be killed I suggest you shut you mouth girl." He said as he took his hand of my mouth...
I looked up as if I seen my Halloween decor rise from the dead- literally. There were skeletons looking at me either with a punchable face or annoying looks. But one of them is down on his knees covering his crotch grunting in pain.
"You will work for us as our hostage, you will not disobey us unless you want to be dead." "We will only be here for a little while since we need somewhere to stay, once we find our way out of here we will let you live if you aren't annoying" as the goopy ghostbuster guy said that the other skeleton that has a whole on his head pouted in disbelief. "Do you have any questions on how this is going to work human?" He was asking me if I had a question???? "Okok- I have a couple of em for you... first off- WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???" I yelled as they all looked at me in disbelief, this one string granny dude started to laugh meanwhile the goopy one looked at me with annoyance. " I name is nightmare sans- the king of negativity! I don't tolerate a human girl thinking she can yell at me like she is the boss" as he grabbed my neck and try to make me suffocate. " Bro if you dare try to kill me, a lot of people will get suspicious and check the cameras, and when they see you guys breaking in my apartment they are going to send the whole swat team up your ass, then you guys are going to have to hide in private as you see the news on those big build boards saying to catch you guys." The glob man let's go of me in disbelief meanwhile the others look at me with a shocked look. "Unless you want shelter which I can give you, and food that you can be satisfy me. You can't treat me like a fucking 'hOsTAge'".... Bro I'm about to say my last prayer man😭🤧🙏 . But I gave a stern look at the so called " king" bullshit. He gave me a glare back as he asked the guy with a hole to untie me. He hesitated but still did so. I quickly bolted out of my chair and started rubbing my wrists.

I gave a deep sigh* "so human, where are we gonna rest at?" The guy with the whole in his head asked. " first, call me Y/N- not human that's weird. Two, I only have two rooms so y'all have to split it amongst yourselves" I shrugged as I went to the kitchen to takeout my food for dinner. As soon as I put my food in the microwave, I saw the guy with the hole drooling crazy looking at the microwave.. " you hungry? I could whip up somethin for ya yk?" "YES PLEASE HUM- y/n?" He sprouted with excitement.
I kinda giggled but returned a neutral face, I grabbed some other take outs and put them in the oven to keep warm. "Are any of you guys hungry as well?" They nodded as I put the rest of my food to heat up. 'So much for lasting weeks :,)' I thought. It was 5 minutes after I took out the food and when I tell you I was starveing- I was drooling as much as that other guy did.

 It was 5 minutes after I took out the food and when I tell you I was starveing- I was drooling as much as that other guy did

(Told ya I was drooling for this scrumshus meallll🤤🤤🤤🤤)

I served each of them a plate of rice and beans with fried pork. The big one was devouring it meanwhile the others were shocked on how good it was and gave in. 'This is funny, they act like they never had Spanish food before hah.... Wai' "have y'all ever had spanish food before??" I ask. Most of em looking at me shaking their head no at me. Bro I was stunned and shocked in disappointment. I think they could tell as my face wasn't hideing anything. " it's not a big deal lady, it's just food" the guy in the hood commented. " Nah man! This is a huge deal!! Y'all got no taste in real food!!!!! >:(" they looked at me again but with a tint of BLUSH?? Nahhhh I must be tripping bad. " look if y'all are gonna stay here with me imma have to show you some good food around this hell whole" I responded "I'm good with that ngl" the guy with the whole replied.

The goopy octopus glared at him as the guy in *Horror* *get it?*went back to eating his food. I told them imma head to bed since this was a night to remember. I said my goodbye and only two of them said goodnight with the glob guy with the hoodie dude nodded while the string dude ignored me.

Bro I really gave das sas to YN haven't I??? ._. Welp, I Hope you enjoy this chapter, I will keep writeing more so don't worry on magically disappearing for da milk