S3 ep 17 Garou the monster

Comenzar desde el principio

Blast: "Tatsumaki you were so close, if you just had a bit more power you could've wipe the enemy by yourself"

Tatsumaki: "obviously"

Blast: "Tatsumaki, thanks to my training I gain the ability to give powers to others, come take power from me and we can strike down your enemies together"

Soon it seems Luca would dash forward as she overheard the conversation as she whisper: "give power isn't that what you can do stardust"

Stardust would nod

Tatsumaki would remember blasts's words: (when the time comes don't be expecting someone to come and save you): "who the hell are you"

Luca: "it's you again"

???: "Tch" his face would distort as he would vanish

Luca: "he's gone"

Rimuru would soon fly forward: "the feeling is gone" soon the real blast would show himself

Blast: "Tatsumaki" it seems she was fine and sleeping: "you resisted it, you sure have grown"

Rimuru: "oh it's you again"

King: "wait who is he"

Rimuru: "that's the number 1 hero blast"

Saitama: "I wonder where did he run to"

King: "B-Bla"

Genos: (blast so he does exist)

Ryuko: "so what exactly is going on for you to be here?"

Blast: "we managed to hold that thing off at the brink but I allowed it to come in contact with her directly while we had to slipped into a cleft due to the cubes affects, now then besides kurokami, I want to speak about the rest seemly coming especially with you"

He looks towards Rimuru: "yeah you could say that, not exactly like we had a choice and it seems to be cause by someone else"

Blast sees looking at his eyes he's telling the truth: "quite a powerful someone and I sense energy within you that's unlike anything I sense before, could you and your group take care of Tatsumaki"

Mori: "she may be annoying but sure but why"

Blast: "I have to provide backup back with my team"

King: "back up?"

Blast: "I'm not fighting alone out there you know" soon a energy portal appears as they would see multiple figures waiting for blast as he would vanish

Luca: "guess that leaves us to defeat Garou the monster"

Saitama: "Yeah lets go" he would seem to dash forward as Luca rides Rover: "Radia are you coming"

Radia: "nah, i'm not as strong as you guys and with Saitama what could possibly go wrong now, I'll stay and provide support and protect tatsumaki"

Derieri: "well I'm healed up so I'm coming along"

Monspeet: "we probably won't contribute much but we'll make sure there's nothing left unchecked"

Rimuru: "Shuna take care of anyone else who's injured and Benimaru, Shion take care of each other okay"

Benimaru: "yes Rimuru" (this opponent must be serious if he's asking us to stay behind)

Shion: "lord rimuru as your secretary I should also go"

Mori: "no" soon he would walk around as now he seems like those large monsters with wings and horns as he looked like a demon now: "I'm coming along as well and with less people we can worry about nobody can be a burden"