𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉

Start from the beginning

         Jazmyn checked Sonia, "You're doing so good, mama. On the next contraction, I'm gonna need you to push." she instructed.

Sonia nodded but she began to fade in and out. "Something wrong with the baby?" she asked.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Your baby's fine. You'll be able to see for yourself in just a minute." Hen assured.

"No! No, this is a mistake. All of it. Roger was right to panic. Look, we can't do this. I can't...I can't do this. I shouldn't have this child." Sonia panicked.

"Hen..."Jazmyn whispered over towards her coworker.

"You got this. All you have to do is push. All you need to do is push." Hen encouraged. Sonia nodded and began pushing her baby out.

"Good, good Almost there, mama," Jazmyn nodded and finally the baby came out. "He's here!" she smiled as she cradled the baby.

"He's got some pipes." Eddie smiled before he cut the umbilical cord.

Hen handed Jazmyn a blanket. "He little one." she smiled. Jazmyn looked over to Sonia. She realized she was quiet, too quiet.

"Jaz, Jazmyn! I got the baby." Buck announced as Jazmyn handed the baby over to Buck.

Eddie, Jazmyn, and Hen bent down to check on Sonia. Eddie reached into his bag and pulled out the blood pressure monitor. "Blood pressure went off a cliff." he informed.

"Sonia, can you hear me?" Hen asked.

"Cyanosis." Jazmyn huffed.

       "Can someone please tell me what's happening here?" Roger asked once Buck handed the baby over to him.

        "Your wife has gone into shock." Buck informed.

         Eddie checked her pulse. "I lost her pulse." he stated.

         "She is in cardiac arrest. I'm starting compressions." Hen announced.

"Okay, let's get her transporter to L.A. General now." Bobby demanded.

"Hey, Cap, we're gonna need another ambulance for the baby." Buck stated to Bobby, who nodded and began to radio for help. But no more ambulances were standing by.

The 118 loaded the woman in the ambulance and the newborn in the fire truck as they transported both to L.A. General.

"Hen, let me help you." Jazmyn urged as she watched Hen do compressions on the woman.

"It's been twelve minutes." Bobby stated to Hen.

"Seriously, Hen. Let's switch. You need a break." Jazmyn sighed.

"No, I got it. She's not dying because somebody blew a fuse. Come on, Sonia. I know you're a fighter." Hen declined while she continued giving compressions.

"She is. She was. She was fine when we got there, and then..." Bobby trailed off.

"Sudden despair, and fear and anxiety." Hen huffed.