Maddy 🫶
😒😒 = me when all you talk about is mason

gelibear 💞
🥹🥹 = me when u feel my delulu life n give me good advice

Maddy 🫶
NOW AROP REXTING ME
U HAVE A CAST MEERUP TO GO TO
HAVE FUN

gelibear 💞
I WILL 💓

Maddy 🫶
BYE BITCH 💟

gelibear 💞
BYE HOE 💝

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Angelica put her phone in her pocket. She sighed as her dad opened the door, she wasn't as excited for this as she should've been.

"Knock 'em dead!!" Her dad said, giving her a hug next. Angelica just looked at him with a funny face.

"Nobody says that anymore.." she said, hugging her dad back. She finally let go, brushing off her jeans and fixing her sweater.

"Text me, okay? I love you!" Her dad said, and the girl just nodded before her parents left.

Angelica walked in, not prepared for whatever was going to happen. She saw a number of people roughly around her age, and other people that seemed much older than her. She sat down on an empty couch and just began scrolling through her phone.

"Hi.." a girl said, tapping on Angelica's shoulder to get her attention. "I'm Halle, it's nice to meet you!" The girl said, holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Angelica." Angelica said, shaking her hand. She put her phone away in her pocket.

"You play Astrid, right?" Halle said, smiling at Angelica. Angelica just nodded her head. She has dark curly hair and wore a colorful green and purple sweater and green flare pants.

Suddenly, another girl walked over to them. She had wavy blonde hair and wore jeans and a white crop top, with a gray hoodie.

"Hii!!" The girl said, "I'm Lilah." Lilah waved at them excitedly.

"I'm Halle, nice to meet you." Halle said, giving Lilah a side-hug.

"I'm Angelica," Angelica said, waving at the blonde girl.

"Stop. Why do you guys have such beautiful names. I have a literal ass name." Lilah said, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"What no! Your name is so pretty." Halle said, smiling at Lilah.

"Omg thanks girly!!" Lilah said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Wait.. have you guys seen that guy? He's so cute." Lilah pointed to Mason, standing away from everyone else on his phone.

"Mason?" Angelica asked, surprised. It's not like it was a crime for someone to like Mason, she just did expect it.

"Yes, that Mason guy is so cute!!" Lilah said, gawking at Mason. "You play Astrid, right? You're so lucky." Angelica just smiled, she didn't know how to respond to this.