Book 2: Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"And again what is the purpose of this, I only see that we are having a picnic and there seems to be nothing..." he starts to say but I just cover his mouth again shushing him as his future self and my younger self got shot and I felt the Doctor grip my arm tightly his eyes going wide in horror on watching his future self-get killed in front of him and pulled me away and back to the diner.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"First of all, how is that possible, that isn't how it is supposed to end" he says moving his hands all around as we made our into the diner, "I mean I saw how it happened, oh uh what do you want?" he says turning to me and I just roll my eyes.

"Two soda's please, but we don't need the straws" I say and the Doctor just shrugs agreeing with me. "I know what happened and I know how it happened and why, the only things I can tell you is that you have to figure it out on your own, I can't just give you the answer. You will find the answer to what is going to happen I can promise you that" I tell him and he just groans as we get our drinks the looks at it.

"I need my special straw" he mumbles as he sets both of our envelopes that he had been inspecting trying to figure out who sent them next to our drinks and held out his hand for me to take and I took it leading me back out to find the straw in the Tardis.

While he was looking for his straw I was finishing my Mac and Cheese from earlier the straw laying on the console so I had grabbed it and was just twirling it around as the Doctor was moaning about not being able to find it at all.

"I know it was here, I saw it the other day or was it a month ago, I don't remember. I was using it to make the twins laugh at how I could make the drink more bubbly and flow over the top." the Doctor explains and I stop twirling the straw.

"That was you, I was wondering why there was a mess of spilled soda on the table as it should have been CLEANED UP" I say saying 'cleaned up' a bit louder than I should have but was making a point.

"Alright I should have cleaned it up, but the twins took off and I had to find them in the play room, which took a while" the Doctor says trying to get an excuse out and I set the now empty bowl of Mac and Cheese aside along with the straw and walk over to him.

"Well next time clean it up please, darling, because you left it there and it was harder to get off as it was more sticky by the time it had settled." I say wrapping my arms around him as he gulped and tried to pull me off him.

"Harmony I need to find this straw it makes it fizzier" the Doctor says though more of a trying to not give in to stop finding it as I distracted him as I kisses up his neck to his cheek and finally his lips.

"But I just wanted a kiss, is that so hard to ask for?" I ask him pouting a bit and he groans but kisses my lips a bit harder than what I had done and moves his hand around to pull my hair out of its bun that I had thrown it up into as I had my hood of my jacket on over my head and my sunglass were on top of my head, but originally on my eyes. He had also tossed my sun glasses aside kissing my lips then my cheek down to my neck which made me squirm a bit. "Doctor, the straw is" I breathe out as his head move away with a slight smirk on his face though his cheeks flushed as his hair was messy and mine was probably as well.