When We First Met Part 1

Hi. You Maybe Wondering, Who am i and, Where's The Introduction? Well To Be Honest Let's Be Real my life was Less Then what I Imagined Until I Met Him.. Let's get to know me Shall we? I'm Oliver, Oliver N Parker. I am In Highschool Right Now i Just moved from Florida from my friends for No Reason. My Mom Thought it's better For me. I Ofcourse Don't! Who Tf would want to Leave Your home and, Loving Place For what You've known So long!? 

POV Oliver: I Ask My Mother Who Is Driving Right now. "Mother Your Being Hysterical Florida is The Best Place to Stay i'm moving away from my friends and, Everything I like here." I Said With Harshly Bitter Scoff in the front seat With Headphones Plugged in my Phone.

Mother Said. "Honey I think Moving and, Getting to Know New kids your age are A good Experience For You other Than Your friends Travis and Holly!" She Said Excited Driving Focusing her Eyes on the Road.

Pov Oliver Mind: "Wtf is the point of this if i can't decide i don't want new Friends and i Don't Wanna Move From My Home to some F$king waste land home I Hate it and, Love being with My Bestfriends Holly and Travis!" I said Scoffing in my mind Playing games on Phone with Headphones plugged in Nudging And Stomping foot on Car Floor a Little Upset.

POV: We Finally Arrived 7 hours Later to the New house and, it was painted Baby blue with clear glass windows and flower garden and side walk was Clear and, it looked like a House that Had stairs. Just Like at Home in Florida.. 

Mom Was Excited and she Exclaimed Saying Excitedly. "What A Beautiful Home Dear We Could Get use to This Let's Start Unpacking and Take You to Your New School Tommorrow!!"

Pov Oliver: Of course i did not like the Fact she Said "get use to it" I Frowned and grinned teeth a little forcing A Tiny Smile. 

POV Oliver: I Said Harshly. "Whatever You Say Mum. but this is Just a nice house. But i'll try to get Use to it but Promise if i can't take this anymore living here and the Enviroment We Move Back.'

Mother Said "Of course hon but, if You feel Uncomfortable Within These Months we Will Move back to Florida okay Love?" She Said Questionable Really Calm Satisfied with my Honestly.

POV Oliver: The Next Following Day We Unpacked and, Mom Already did the Rest of the House Including Dinning room, Kitchen, Laundry room, and Living room and her Bedroom. And I Was doing mine. 

POV Oliver: I Was Almost done Unpacking My Room. I Have A Calm Vibe like Light Mint Green or Light Aesethic colors and, I do Tennis or Baseball Hopefully they have those Sports in My New Highschool. When I was Done I was Laying in my Bed In my Comfy grey hood and Shorts and, White socks putting my hood on my Brown and, Fluffy Hair and, I Call My friends sulking How i miss and Wish to be there in Florida With them. While Mum Is Cooking Dinner For Dinner is Pasta my Favorite.

The Next Day i Was Wearing my Uniform but i Felt a Lil Insecure About What if i get bullied or What if I Get made Fun of for being a Loner i'm Highly know for loving to Read, Get Good Grades, and, play a little bit of Video Games. It was Clear when i Scratched my Head Admitting to My Self i'm a Loner and, a Nerd.

POV: Mom Drove me To School And I Boosted up my Confidence in My Mind "You Can Do This Oliver! Walk in and out and get this Sh!/ Over with!" I Walked to School and Said Goodbye to Mom and,  I Walked in the School  was 10x times bigger Than Wolfden Highschool, I go to The Office to get my Sheet of tutor list to My first class it was Chemistry I Walked around to find the Classroom i got my Locker B-21 and, Suddenly i Got Nudged on My Shoulder to only discover a girl a inch taller Than me She had Black curly hair and, She was a African girl and her name i was about to ask until she abruptly say her name.

??: My Name is Zuri A Njinga, Call Me Z or Zuri. POV Oliver: She said in a Very Nice Accent and Translation i adored Really Much.

POV Oliver: I Greeted Her as Well Saying my Name with Pleasure and a little relief someone is actually talking to me and that i don't Feel Alone. I said. "I'm Oliver N Parker Nice to meet You Z. Friends? I Said in Nervous and, Slight Questionable Laugh hoping She will except.

POV Zuri: "I'd Love to Oliver. I Will show you Your classes and, be your friend As Well!"

Pov Oliver: "Great I!-" When I Heard a loud alarming Ding from the School Bell i Flinched i Did not expect it to be so loud, in Florida the bells at school Were not as loud as it was now, It sounds like a loud chime from a Clock Tower in London. 

Pov Oliver: Zuri and i Talked getting to know Eachother and, What we like, I Got Distracted walking to my Next class which is Gym and, I Bump into "something" or Someone as strong as a Brick wall and, I Fell on The Floor dropping Tutor sheet and Backpack and, i look up Seeing a Guy look 6,4 and, white greyish Hair and, Blue greyish eyes and, had a tie with his uniform and Black Jacket and, he looked Frightening at the same time roughly Tall and, kinda how do i put it.. 

POV Oliver: Handsome.. i did not expect my first day to meet someone as good looking as him and, What's even worse when i heard his voice i wanted to die i was flustered embrassed on my cheeks a little red and got helped up and, he apoligized and he said..

?? POV: "My, My this is not your day huh?  Oi. Sorry Love did it hurt?" Said in a British accent with eyebrow questioned if he's okay.

POV Oliver: as much as my pale skin cheeks got flustered light pink i had to act normal.. so i said. "Yes i am Sorry about bumping into you.." I Said A little Shyly and, Sweet."

Ezekiel POV: "That's a Relief Love, Makin' sure Mate. Names Ezekiel Brodway, You're Name Love?-" I Said but Suddenly I took the time and took a look at him and my heart started to beat feeling I have butterflies in my Stomach.. Bloody H3\\ What the Blimey is this feeling.. It was Clear I know, I have a attraction for cute things,but this was way different he was to cute..

Ezekiel Pov: F*ck.. I started intently. I couldn't help it with his Lovely light emerald green eyes dark brown curly hair, it looked soft and his skin, looked as pale as snow, and soft as fur.. I had this opinion and I wouldn't think to back down,now.. I need and want him..

Ezekiel POV: "Hm, Well. Darlin' Take me to Lunch Because I think I found me a Snack to Savor". I Smiled with bright teeth giving compliment.

POV Oliver: I couldn't handle it I got Really flustered my cheeks were really red I couldn't help but feel this Embarrassed.. "Your Really sweet.." I chuckle with soft shy laugh smiling a little showing teeth.