❛𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

Last night's moments played in Hye Jin's mind like a broken record not even leaving her mind even during her sleep.

When she had woke up, she found herself in Rang's arms. Without knowing she had fallen asleep in his bed the last night.

A blush spread to her face realising the position they were in, even if it was not an intimate one and was like snuggling with a huge teddy bear.

She slowly removed his hands and got out of the bed. She then tiptoed outside and went towards the guest room where she had kept her belongings.

She was glad she always carries toiletries and a set of clothes in her car for cases like these. After getting ready, she exited the room and searched for Soo Oh as he wasn't in bed.

After a few seconds it cliched in her head. She went towards Rang's room and peeked inside and surely there was Soo Oh sticking stickers on Rang's clothes.

She tiptoed and went towards him. Soo Oh hearing the door creak, turned around and shushed the woman. Hye Jin played her pointing finger over her lips exactly how Soo Oh kept and walked to him. She silently helped him in applying the stickers on his face. After they were done, they sneaked out of the room and laughed when they reached the living room.

Hye Jin even decided to record his reaction by using her skill of being an expert in sneaking on others.

After a good laugh about how annoyed Rang was, Hye Jin made breakfast for them to eat before they go on with their day.

"Why are you smiling?" Soo Oh spoke up which made Hye Jin look up to see Rang smiling.

"Because I don't think I'm good at being a good boy." Rang said looking at Soo Oh.

involuntarily Hye Jin thought about the promises and the rings they exchanged and also the kiss they had shared not ever a day before. She shook off those thoughts remembering why he had actually said that in the drama.

"Well yeah, because you are a bad boy." Soo Oh said matter-of-factly.

Hye Jin snickered at how bold Soo Oh is for saying those things to Rang.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

After Breakfast, Soo Oh went away to play with his toys. Hye Jin sat on the couch, waiting for Rang to get dressed to talk about something important.

When he exited it room, Hye Jin stood up and walked towards him. "Rang, wait. I need to talk to you?"

He raised his brow, "What is it?"