❛𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"So, did you get the answers you wanted?" Hye Ja asked Yeon.

Despite Hye Jin knowing the future thanks to her being in a different universe and watching their life on a drama, they decided to be cautious and conscious of the danger that would fall upon her if any of the Imoogi's get to know the full extent of her knowledge.

For now the Imoogi (Terry) suspects that she knows a little too much and also after seeing her golden eyes which defined that she was a fox was a shocker to him as he couldn't sense it not hear her thoughts. To say he was not intrigued would be an understatement.

"Well, kind of." Yeon replied.

"What's the answer?" Rang asked.

"The key."

"They key?"

"The key it needs to transfer to different bodies." Yeon elaborated.

"Then can we take it out of Producer Nam's body now?" Shin Joo asked in expectancy.

Yeon shook his head side by side, "That's not enough."

"Huh?"

"I will bury that basturd forever." Yeon said, hatred blazing in his eyes. "So it can never come back again."

That made Hye Jin cringe remembering how Yeon ends up burying the Imoogi.

I have to stop that from happening...but how? How will I save Yeon and Rang from the doom?

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Because of Hye Jin's warning, Sae Rom and Jae Hwan didn't go to the office and stayed back at their homes. She couldn't do anything about Mr. Choi because she couldn't find out where he was before he got controlled by the Imoogi to go to the police station.

"Look at this." Rang said handing bus phone to Yeon.

It was a news article of the police officer who does mysteriously—at least that's what the news outlets said it was. But the group of supernatural knew it wasn't so mysterious as they say it is.

"It's spreading rapidly." Hye Jin said grimly. "Ji Ah despite the Imoogi in you, you should be careful."

"I'm going outside for a moment." Yeon said handing the phone back go Rang and standing up from his seat in a hurry.