❛𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"She said I act nice." he said throwing the tissue he used to dab his tears on the table. "She said she hates my face and I dress in tacky clothes."

"Well, it's not completely ridiculous after I hear about it, but..." Yeon trailed off when he saw Shin Joo look at him.

Shin Joo then proceeded to burst into tears once again. Yeon trying to comfort him said. "That ground cherry thief is a total gangster! Is she playing with you or what?" he criticised her.

"Don't criticize Yoo Ri!" he said sternly then with one look at Yeon he added, "Please."

Yeon sighed and handed him another tissue saying, "Stop crying."

"She was my first and last love. I was going to propose to her too." he said dabbing his tears. "I also went and brought her a gold ring. But this happened." and then he started to sob again.

"Ah, I'm sure she has a reason to suddenly break up with you." Yeon tried to give him hope.

"I can't figure it out." Shin Joo wailed.

"It's the Imoogi. The Imoogi took her." Rang said walking alongside Hye Jin through the hallway to the living room where the two foxes sat.

Hearing his voice, the two turned around in surprise. Yeon jumped over the couch and pulled Rang in a tight hug much to Rang's annoyance.

"Ugh, what are you doing?" Rang said with his face scrunched up all the while loving being in his brother's embrace but he won't admit to it.

"You're awake! You're back!" Yeon said smiling, fighting his hold.

"Don't do what you never did." Rang said trying to get out of the hug. "I might want to die twice if you do." he taunted but Yeon didn't pay any attention to it.

"How did you wake up?" he asked holding Rang's face and then looked at Hye Jin and asked, "How did he wake up?" knowing that Rang would not answer.

"What do you mean, the Imoogi took her?" Shin Joo asked ignoring Yeon's previous questions.

"Yoo Ri went with that jerk in exchange for saving my life." Rang revealed with made Shin Joo agitated.

"No, we must get Yoo Ri back." Shin Joo said walking away to only be held back by Yeon.

"You can't get her back like that." Yeon tried to explain to Shin Joo who wasn't hearing anything.

"What if it kills her in the meantime?" he asked then pushed Yeon's arm away to leave. "Let go!"

Before Shin Joo could take a step forward, Hye Jin punched him in his stomach which made him double over and fall to his knees while groaning. Rang and Yeon stood side by side with their eyebrows raised in admiration and amusement. Rang couldn't help but let out a smirk.

"Why are you this strong-ugh." Shin Joo grunted in pain.

"Oops! I guess I underestimated my strength." Hye Jin pressed her lips together.

Yeon bent down to talk with the man who was rolling on the floor. "I promise. I will save your girlfriend and bring her back alive."

"I'm going to kill that Imoogi." Shin Joo snarled.

"Well leave that to me. He tried to kill me twice." Rang told Shin Joo, already planning ways to end the Imoogi's life.

"Well get in line." Hye Jin grumbled as soon she heard them say about killing the Imoogi.

The three foxes looked at her who had a dark look on her face. The girl in front of them always surprises them with new things each day.

Shin Joo gulped and changed the subject. "Ah, where's Soo Oh?" he stood up still clutching his stomach. "Is he home alone, by any chance?"

"He is home alone, of course." Rang said as if it was the most normal thing to do.

"How could you leave a kid alone at home? Hye Jin? You agreed to that?" Shin Joo said in disbelief.

"Even if you try to drag him out, he won't come out." Rang said smiling, glancing at Hye Jin who also had a smile on her face.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Hye Jin and Rang were lounging on the couch's ends while Shin Joo was standing to greet the people who were walking in. Yeon, who was carrying the duffle bag, threw it on Hye Jin's lap which caused her to curse at him.

"Everyone's here." Ji Ah said smiling then her eyes landed on Rang and her smile turned taunting as she continued, "Including someone I'm not very happy to see."

"Who are these jerks?" Rang asked Yeon.

"My part-timers." he asked with his arms folded and a somewhat proud smile on his face.

Oh, Ms Choi. Nice to meet you again." Jae Hwan said smiling.

"Please, just call me Hye Jin." Hye Jin said smiling at Jae Hwan and Sae Rom.

"Thank you for saving us once again." Sae Rom thanked both Shin Joo and Hye Jin.

"We are just glad we got to you two in time." Shin Joo said feeling shy after their gratitude.

"I really loved how you taunted the Imoogi." Jae Hwan said genuinely amazed by it. "Like it was so cool-"

"Can we get on with the problem at hand?" Rang interrupted Jae Hwan's speech of admiration for Hye Jin.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hmmmmmmmmm 🤨🧐🤭
Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Rang is...jelly? Also, the part where Rang was proud when Hye Jin punched Shin Joo? Like okayyy 🫨🫠
Not me getting giddy with what I'm making them do. 🙄

Posted: August 18, 2023
Edited: X
Words: 952