❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

The big group of seven were seated all around Yeon's living room. Rang sat on the red single chair, sitting as if he was the king. While Sae Rom and Jae Hwan sat on the cushion stools and on the big C-shaped couch sat the other three people, Hye Jin on the left side, Ji Ah in the centre and Shin Joo on the right.

Hye Jin leaned towards the armrest with her right leg over her left. She saw how Sae Rom was sneaking glances at Rang which wasn't too sneaky as Rang and Hye Jin saw it clearly. Without her knowing she let out a scoff as she smirked with amusement looking at the scene in front of her.

Having enough of it, Rang turned his head towards Sae Rom and questioned. "What are you looking at?"

"You are as handsome as he is, so I can totally tell." Sae Rom spoke out. "You're not human, are you?" she asked.

"Don't talk to me. If you do, I'll bite you." he said biting the air which made Sae Rom and Jae Hwan flinch away from him.

"So four humans and two foxes." Jae Hwan listed, automatically adding Hye Jin to the Human category. "Dr. Koo, what are you?" he asked.

"It's four foxes and three humans." Shin Joo corrected him.

That made Jae Hwan and Sae Rom to wipe their heads towards Hye Jin who was avoiding looking at them, suddenly feeling exposed.

"Looks like we are done with self-introductions." Ji Ah spoke up, seeing Hye Jin's discomfort with the sudden attention she got. "So let us begin."

"You said it's a battle plan meeting. So why are you here?" Rang asked her playfully.

"Because I have dealt with the Imoogi more than you have." Ji Ah said with a mocking smile.

"And one is growing inside your body." Rang retaliated. When he saw Yeon walking towards them, he pointed to Ji Ah saying, "Leave her out of this. What if it eavesdrops from inside her body?

"No, we need Ji Ah for this plan." Yeon discarded the request.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"What's that jerk Terry trying to do by going that far?" Sae Rom questioned.

"It said it'll kill everyone." Ji Ah said remembering its words perfectly. "After that.."

"After that, the plague will strike the world." Hye Jin continued. "And it already found the first target."

"What?" Yeon exclaimed while the others showed anxiousness on their faces.