Trophy Boy

To say kaiser wasn't happy after successfully snatching the world cup, was a big big lie, he was seen smiling out of nowhere for about three times now, tho he wouldn't have done it without his beloved's help of course, that brat with a sprout on his head named isagi yoichi.

Both of them could be seen walking up the stairs up to the large penthouse that was rented for tonight's event.

Isagi's deep ocean blue eyes shone upon laying his gaze on the penthouse, it was huge, about 20x times larger than his own house,

"Isagi! Here here!." Bachira came out of nowhere after spotting the raven, he was seen dashing towards him, engulfing him into a hug, Chigiri was behind them along with Kunigami.

"Bachira! Hey! Where's the others?." Isagi replied to him, kaiser was behind isagi all the time, sending a glare towards the boy with bumble bee hair.

"Others will be arriving late due to traffic, i had to walk due to my taxi being stuck in traffic for nearly TWO HOURS." Chigiri claimed, a sigh can be heard leaving his lips as kunigami and isagi sneered silently.

"Why don't we enter first? Come, it's cold out here." The german spoke from behind, what Kaiser said was true, it's a bit chilly tonight, others agreed to that, Bachira kept his arms around isagi the whole time, entering the penthouse, a large chandelier greeted them in the high ceilings.

The penthouse was decorated for tonight, probably took someone about three to four hours to do so, they were the first to arrived, greeted by Ego who was seated on one of the chairs at the long table, typing something on his laptop.

"Welcome, you unpolished gems, the event won't start for an hour or two, feel free to do whatever you want, just don't damage anything or I'll personally drop you down the tenth floor, only bother me when someone's dying." Ego kept his eyes glued to the screen after that.

"Isagi isagi! Let's go swimming! There's a pool outside!." Chirped bachira, only to be smacked by Kaiser, who argued with him.

"Are you an idiot? it's cold outside." Kaiser replied to him, isagi who was watching the scene unfold could only facepalm, chigiri and kunigami disappeared deep into the penthouse, wanting to explore and take selfies for their Instagrams.

Isagi made his way to the balcony, leaving the two baboons alone, as cold wind lifted his bangs slightly, his ocean eyes gazed up on the city from afar, the view of tokyo city was mesmerizing, he wondered if it will snow tonight, surely it will, he saw the news earlier morning.

His thoughts were disturbed when a man with a rather weird hairstyle decided to startle him from behind, it was kurona.

"Boo, what are you doing out here? It's cold, the fireplace has been lit up already, you should get inside." Kurona rested his arms on the railing with a tilted head towards the raven haired.

"Ah! Kurona, you're here, I'm waiting for the snow to drop down, might build a huge ball and throw it at Kaiser." Isagi sighed at his friend, both of them exchange smiles and had a conversation that lasted for almost half an hour, a few people began to arrive.

A total of 38 people had arrived, not even filling half of the living room of the penthouse, as Ego gave out a very boring speech to which he was forced to do so, left them alone to enjoy their evening and do his thing, leaving anri in charge as always.

Kaiser strolled around the living room, passing by the long table with tons of luxurious desserts that can make any passerby stop their tracks, he didn't spare a glance to any of them, instead he was searching for a raven haired buried among the small crowd.

Finally, spotting the boy for about five minutes of searching, he was still at the balcony, looking at the city from afar with his arms on the glass railings seemingly lost in his thoughts, but due to spiritual awareness, Isagi noticed a presence behind, turning his head to see Kaiser.

"Hi, micha." Isagi spoke in german, a soft grin can be seen on his face, adding to his allure.

after getting to know each other for about two years, the two grew closer, and eventually kaiser popped the question one day at a restaurant they were eating at. (Be My Boyfriend).

"Hi, it's cold out here, why won't you go inside?." Kaiser felt a shiver run down his spine after his own words, isagi turned his gaze back to the city with a laugh.

"I know, it's just, I'm waiting for the snow to drop, I'm gon make a big ball and throw it at you." Isagi grinned, resting his head on his palm with his elbow being supported by the glass railing.

"Cruel mistress, I'm hurt." Kaiser claimed dramatically, his hand going to his chest as he approached the boy from behind, back hugging him with his head resting on isagi's shoulder.

"You really like the view hmm? Do you wanna get married there?." Kaiser pointed at the tokyo sky tree from afar, glowing bright baby blues.

isagi couldn't help but blush at those words, pink hue dusting on his cheeks as he elbowed the man on his guts.

"Bastard.."

Kaiser chuckled at the blushing boy, leaning his face closer to him from behind as kaiser was about to shower him with kisses, someone came along.

"There you two are, everyone is moving down to celebrate, there's a pool and a dance floor, let's go." Ness smacked them at the back to stop their lovely dovely moment.

Kaiser sighed, intertwining his hands with isagi as ness left them alone, expecting them to follow him.

"Oh well, let's go, I'm in for a drink  tonight."

"Lets goo." Isagi held onto his hand as his boyfriend dragged him down to the lowest floor to celebrate with the others.

(Fixed a few things, I'll update soon.)