one

5 year old kim gyuvin and 5 year old shen quanrui, competing in the pacer test. even though their teacher has explained multiple times that it wasn't a competition, the two always find a way to battle between one another.

"rui! give up!!" gyuvin shouted while quanrui smirked, he knew well enough that speaking would make him lose faster.

and gyuvin proved his point. five seconds after speaking he fell to the ground out of breath. quanrui smirked and walked over to gyuvin, "look who gave up now, loser" he said the last part in english.

although gyuvn didn't understand he grumbled and pushed away quanrui's helping hand.

10 year old kim gyuvin and 10 year old shen quanrui, also known as ricky, competing for role as class president.

"there's no way gyuvin will win, he's basically the class clown." ricky smirked with his friends. gyuvin didn't understand him but he's heard that phrase one too many times when ricky talks about him.

"please please please." gyuvin squeezed his eyes shut. of course he was goofy here and there, but that was to cheer the class up! what fun would class be without him.

"14 votes for shen quanrui." ricky shamelessly high-fived his friends as gyuvin calculated in his head.

if there's 30 students excluding ricky and I, and ricky got 14 votes..

"I win!!" gyuvin jumped up in excitement before his teacher could finish. "there's no way!" ricky stood up angrily.

"it's true, gyuvin got--"

"sixteen votes." gyuvin cut their teacher off, smiling proudly before sticking his tongue out at ricky.

15 year old gyuvin, and 15 year old ricky, competing for love. obviously, not fighting for the same lover, the two were better than that.

ricky counted his hearts as gyuvin recieved more. "you think ricky'll beat you?" yujin asked gyuvin, tilting his head while the last girl put a heart sticker on his blazer.

"doubt it." gyuvin grinned.

"83, what about you, kim?" ricky raised his eyebrows. gyuvin hushed him as he counted.

"I got 63." gyuvin frowned, though it was expected from his end. he knew ricky was more popular with girls.

ricky shrugged and walked over to him, swiftly placing another sticker down on his blazer. "you miscounted, there's 64." he whispered.

"what is he talking about?" gyuvin questioned as ricky walked out of their classroom.

"you are so dumb." yujin frowned.