And then... Splash!! From the mouth of the spider, dirty and turbid liquid spewed out.

Jin-Woo rolled on the floor for a second before regaining his balance. He quickly took a look behind him. The spot on the floor he had been standing only until a second ago was now emitting smoke as it got scorched black.

Sizzle... Stones on the floor melted away powerlessly.

Jin-Woo swallowed his saliva after seeing that. 'If I had jumped forward just now....'

It wouldn't have been only the floor that was melting right now. Perhaps sensing that Jin-Woo had been distracted, the spider rushed towards him in no time.

Jin-Woo raised his head. By then, the spider was already right in front of his eyes. He jumped up to evade the giant spider's legs.

Slam!!

The bastard's attacks had recommenced.

"Damn it!!"

After that, Jin-Woo got near the monster's head several times more. Every time he did that, though, he had no choice but to retreat in order to evade that disgusting digestive juice.

When the spider's attack pattern had become two, it became that much harder to deal with it. If he got closer after evading all those snapping legs, the digestive juice spewed out. Its legs attacked again once he had to retreat to a distance because of the juices.

"Shit!"

Feeling frustrated now, he decided to attack the legs with his dagger. Unfortunately, the legs were also covered in that thick exoskeleton and no matter how many times he cut it, he couldn't even nick it once.

Jin-Woo bit his lower lip. 'This isn't going to work.'

The spider only needed its two front legs to attack him, but on the other hand, he needed to use his entire body to evade them. It was obvious who would tire out first here.

'Tiredness.'

[Tiredness: 57]

As he thought, his Tiredness Stat was rapidly rising up. When this Stat hit 70, his speed would decrease, and when it reaches 90, his breathing would become too heavy and it'd become that much harder to freely move about.

He was running out of time.

'If I want to get closer to it, then.....'

Speed. His speed was the issue.

'Wait. Speed, is it?' As Jin-Woo continued to barely evade each of the legs raining down, a thought entered his head.

'Yeah, I had that, didn't I?'

He indeed possessed a single active skill. He had forgotten all about it because there was no need for him to use it, until now.

'Dash!'

You've activated 'Skill: Dash'.

Your movement speed has increased by 30%. One Mana will be spent every minute during its activation.

Along with those messages, Jin-Woo's body became even faster as if a booster had been activated. Evading the spider's legs had become even easier as a result.

He swiftly evaded the spider legs slamming down like lightning bolts and in the blink of an eye, arrived before the monster.

Taken by surprise, the spider hurriedly spewed out its digestive juice. However, thanks to the increase in his speed, his movement had now this certain composure to it. Jin-Woo easily evaded the digestive juice and pounced towards the spider's head.