Friends with benefits

Warning
Degradation
Caught

Just two horny guys🌚

MINHO POV

Class ends and the school day is over. All the people are running out of the building, free from jail. Except my day isn't over yet. Today I'm hanging out with Jisung at my house so we can talk and laugh about our lives as prisoners. We might as well be one.
As I headed home I started to think. 'I feel excited to see my best friend. He's the most relatable person I've ever met and he is innocent. Now that I think about it really... innocent. To the point that I want to ruin his innocence.I can just imagine him under me, whimpering and screaming out my name........ I-im hard? aish. I have to fix my problem'  I have arrived at my house Just in time. I Enter through the door and lock it behind me. Then I immediately pulled off my pants and stroked my c0ck up and down. "aah~ j-jisung" I moaned. "m-mh sungie-" I got cut off by my doorbell ringing."ugh" I pull my pants back up and go check who's at the door. It was Jisung."Oh hey sung" I gave him a smile. "Hi min" he said. So innocent. "Come Inside!" I invited him into my house.

We sat down on my couch and talked for hours but I was zoning out most of the time. Throughout all those hours, my d!ck was still hard. And Jisung seemed off.

"Jisung."

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you good?"

"Yeah why do you ask?"

I move closer to him.

"Cause I'm not"

Closer.

"W- what do you mean?"

Inches apart.

"You made me hard, you made me like this. You deserve a punishment, don't you?"

Kissing,

Roughly kissing As i grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me. we pulled away to catch our breath. "m-minho.." Jisung moaned, Was what I wanted finally gonna happen? I Sat him on my lap and smashed my lips on his. I bit his bottom lip, causing him to open his lips to open slightly which let me slide my tongue into his mouth. I swirled my tongue around, which made him let out a whimper. I lowered my head and started sucking his neck. "p-please" Jisung started. he grinded our bulges together.

"don't s-stop" he whined. Jisung grinded onto me faster. "Such a slxt for me" I told him and continued to suck his neck. I could cUm at the sight of Jisung being a moaning mess for me but im holding back. Without any warning, Jisung came into his pants.

"Take off your clothes and get on your knees" I strictly remarked. He obeyed me and got on his knees, waiting for something to happen. I took of my clothes and without any prep, stuck my c0ck into him. "Ah~ y-you feel so w-warm inside me" I started to thrust into him. Jisung reacted quickly and matched my thrusts with his hips. "m-mh hyung" Jisung slurred. "Your such a horny slxt. Moaning with your friends c0ck inside you, slamming into your tight hole" this just made him moan more.

Suddenly his phone rang, it was Felix. I have a great idea. Before he could do anything I snatched the phone and answered it.

"Hello? Jisung you there?"

"Sorry he's actually busy right now"

"Huh? What do you mean by busy?"

I put the phone near Jisung to let my plan work. I thrusted faster into Jisung. "A-Ah~ FUCK H-HARDER PLEASE" he yelled, which caused Felix to gasp and hang up. My plan has worked.  " SHIT I-IM GONNA CuM~" He let out the sexiest moan which caused me to cUm inside him. "f-fuck~ your good at this." Jisung said.

"Friends with benefits?"

"Y-yes"