Chapter 36

The first task of the TriWizard tournaments had begun. Since you now had a good relationship with Harry, you were both helping each other out.

He warned you beforehand that this round was going to include dragons and that he was planning on summoning his broom.

You didn't want to just copy Harry, but you had no good ideas. You know you had to be careful and you were also starting to get very competitive.

It was now time for you to go into the arena. You were supposed to find some golden egg to pass the challenge. The first thing you noticed when you entered the arena was the huge dragon held down by chains.

Then you notice the egg you were supposed to receive. You were going to summon your broom like Harry said, but you chose not to.

Luna had taught you a little about dragons the night before and you decided taking a calmer approach would be better.

You hid behind the rocks, slowly making your way towards the egg. The dragon blew fire onto the rocks and you tried to avoid it as much as possible.

Eventually you got to the rock that the golden egg was sitting on. You quickly snatch it and go back to hiding behind the rocks.

You then bolted back to the entrance and left the arena with the egg in your arms. You were smiling as many of your friends and housemates congratulated you.

Draco smiled and I gave you a thumbs up from the other side of the room before quickly turning his attention back to his friends.

Ginny and Neville we're freaking out about horrifying it was and about how proud they were of you. "I thought you were going to use your broom?" She shouted, "You're great on that thing!"

Ginny and Neville continued to celebrate your victory and Luna eventually joined in as well. "You did just excellent!" Luna praised genuinely.

You hugged her and Lorenzo came up to you. "YN! I'm so proud of you!" He said enthusiastically.

You felt safe. You felt happy. And You knew nothing could take that away from you. Not even Voldemort himself.

I Miss When We First Met:Draco, Lorenzoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें