The Secret

"I promise you that what happens tonight won't leave this room. What do you say? Tetsuo is completely asleep, tomorrow he'll be so embarrassed he won't be able to ask how our night was. We have a few hours until sunrise, no strings attached... Let me take off that ugly nightgown... And tomorrow it'll just be Gojo sensei and Kasumi-san. What do you say?"

Kasumi watches him with wide eyes. Satoru gazes at her carefully; he examines the long, dark eyelashes, the white skin subtly tinging with burgundy, the slight pink tint that paints her lips, the moisture that still lingers at the root of her hair.

"Is this the first time someone proposes something like this to you?" He questions her in a soft tone, amused by his own indiscretion. Then he smiles as he watches a strand of hair fall over her ear while she ponders the consequences of her next words.

"And... how would we do that...?" she answers, ignoring his last question.

Gojo's lips spread into a more pronounced smile. Excited by her curiosity he plops down on the pillow and stares unabashedly at the blush that is brightening her cheeks. Her dark blue, almost purple eyes wander to some corner of the room, though there's nothing in particular that catches her attention. She's terribly embarrassed that she doesn't have the strength to kick him out of her bed.

"For starters... you're not a virgin, are you?"

Each question seems to get her more uncomfortable and he knows that this is not the ideal way to convince her. But he doesn't take back any of his words.

"I think I should know that at least," he doubles down as he watches her uncomfortable gesture.

"N-no... I..."

"Never mind the details, I just wanted to be sure. Now, why don't you just lie down? It'll be easier to do this if you're not so far away."

"I'm not far away... the bed is too small..." she replies and mimics him, though reluctantly she heeds his request and plops down on the pillow. She sees him briefly before turning her dark gaze to another corner.

"Turn around," he orders her.

"Do you want me to turn my back to you?"

"Yes."

Kasumi is certainly puzzled, yet is obedient and slides her slender body under the sheets. Once facing the wall, she turns her face slightly towards Satoru waiting for some new indication.

"You don't seem to be very good at this casual thing, so let's make this a little easier for you," he says in a soft tone, "Why don't you pretend to be asleep? I'll do the rest."

"Mhm..." comes out of her throat, her lips pressed together in a strange gesture, then she nods and closes her eyes tightly, but can't help but open them again as she feels Satoru's hands grab her by the waist to pull her to him. The hidden air in her lungs comes out in a gasp, a shiver runs down her back like a whiplash.

Satoru's chest fits perfectly against Kasumi's small back who, out of breath, makes a second effort to obey and close her eyes. Not a millimeter of Satoru's hand on her manages to go unnoticed, but he doesn't move, doesn't drag his fingers over her but rather devotes himself to breathing with an enviable tranquility, as if what he is doing doesn't cause him the slightest shame. Satoru's warm breath brushes her neck, as he has settled behind her in a fetal position and seems to have made up his mind to sleep.

"My feet are cold Kasumi, could you help me warm them up?"

"Yes..." she answers, still embarrassed, although she doesn't know how. She deliberates for a moment, she shouldn't move since her task is to pretend to be asleep. She can't get up and use her hands so the only viable option is to use her own feet.