The Wedding Disaster

Start from the beginning

"Can you put it half up and half down please," I say.

"Yep," 

Gina start doing my hair again and Ashlyn comes back in the room.

"Um guys something happened," Ashlyn says.

"What,"

"Well, um the live music band you got cancelled because apparently there is this huge snowstorm that is going to come, and your ceremony is also outside so it has to be moved inside but with the storm it might have to be-"

"Don't say that. I'm getting married today no matter what. Why did Ricky have to propose to me last year in winter. We are right next to a beach too and yesterday the low was only 65° F (18.33°C)" I say the last part to myself.

"Ej told Ricky but we can get everything inside and Seb can play, Red can tap dance, and We can become your band and sing, and Ej has his guitar. Why can't it be postponed?" Ashlyn says.

"Because we are going on our honeymoon tomorrow morning all around Europe and it will over for a month and Kourtney will be on her fashion tour,"

"Girl I am not a model on that tour, and I am sure I can leave for a week. Plus, when you run most of it and over thinks and plan, I think I can take at least a week off. Also, Marissa my assistant can help too during that time," Kourtney says.

"What about you Ashlyn aren't you going to go to that live action role play place?" I speak.

"No because it got cancelled and I haven't gone there since high school which was almost 5 years ago," Ashlyn says confused.

"Well Gina has her business and go a spot to be a dancer on a tour,"

"Nini I would not have said yes to the spot on that tour if I wouldn't have been able to with my business and the tour isn't this January it isn't for another year and starts in March," Gina responds.

"What about Red and his Tap-Dancing shows? How will he be able to come,"

"Red's Tap-Dancing shows are when you are supposed to be when you are traveling through Europe on your honeymoon," Ashlyn says.

"What about Carlos, he is supposed to be on Broadway?"

"Not until summer" Gina says.

"What about Ej, Seb, Jet, Maddox and Val?"

"Nini why do you actually not want to postpone the wedding?" Kourtney asks.

"Well, what happens if I can't fit into the dress? I would feel bad since you made it for me Kourt and it is a one of a kind," I say.

"Nini I can make another one bigger if you are worrying about it and this dress is adjustable too," Kourtney sys.

"I'm still getting married today no matter what and you made the dress, so it is warm even if there is snow on the ground or really cold," I say.

"Well for right now if we wait it out then you should still get married today plus this is a huge house,"

Ricky and I decided to get a really big Airbnb house (more like a mansion) for the wedding as it was cheaper than a venue and had more space than the other outdoor venues we looked at. Then mansion was very beautiful and looked vintage but was kept off with really well and was right next to a beautiful beach. Plus, guest that we are coming out of town that couldn't get a hotel room could stay since there is over 9 rooms here. The wedding isn't big we just invited our close family and friends there had to be less than 50 people and for the most part but some said they were able to come last minute due to weather or their flights got cancelled and they wouldn't be able to make it in time.