unexpected visitor

Austin yells at me to drive and I do. "Please don't hurt my son" I say through sobs. He gives me directions to a warehouse. "He is not your son. He's my brother and you can't fucking have him" He forces us out of the car and into the warehouse. We go in and the warehouse is blinding white, with the stench of rusted iron. I look for an escape. As I spot one a man comes out of the shadows, tall maybe 6'2" with a muscular build and long locks of hair. The mysterious man chuckles. "Wow Austin you got two for the price of one." Austin throws me into a chair as this stranger ties me up. Tommy gets put into a chair behind me, attempting to fight back. Austin hits him with the butt of the gun and ties him up and gags him.  "Why are we here Austin?" "Because I didn't get to finish what I started." I continue to look around hastily seeing brownish red stains on the floor, the smell of death lingers in the air, I think to myself 'I'm definitely gonna die.'

Austin and the mysterious man walk out to make a call. I whisper "Tommy, Tommy wake up son. Wake up" I hear faint voices from a room over and I recognize one of them. DACKER that's Dackers voice. I scream his name and he comes running. "Kaylari, why are you---" Austin comes back in and shoots Dacker in the head. His body drops lifeless, limps still twitching from muscle memory. Austin tsks and smiles. "This is what happens when someone defies me" I scream, waking Tommy up as he panics. "Why him?" His blood pools at my feet. Austin pulls the tracking device from behind him and shows it to me. "Smart but not smart enough." He throws it on the ground and smashes it beneath his foot. He walks up to me and slices his knife through my skin on my leg. I scream in agony. Tommy yells at him "STOP YOUR HURTING HER!!! MOM!"

"She's not your damn mom" He starts to drag the blade across my hand leaving blood trailing it. Tommy starts trying to untie me. I scream at Austin "why me? Why me?" He snickers and slices my shirt and bra off of me, leaving me exposed. 'He's gonna r*** me I just know it'. Austin drags the blade across my chest. "Because Nick can't have all the luxurious in the world. He licks his lips. Tommy gives up untying me, now it's my turn to untie him. My vision starts to fade as I'm untying the last knot. Then we here a knock on the warehouse door. The mysterious man goes to open it, while Austin and weirdo with the locks are distracted I tell Tommy to run. Nick shows up with several of his buddy's as gun fire starts going off, Austin turns around and sees Tommy running for the back door. Austin throws his knife and gets Tommy right in the spine, he goes down as I scream. The world stops and I fall apart. I watch as the blood pours from my wounds and I fade into the abyss. Hearing only my thoughts 'am I going to live through this?, is Tommy?' I see a light on one side and hear faint echos of my family on the other. I run towards my family, I weakly open an eye and see Nick carrying me out, I turn my head to see Tommy being carried out as well, with the knife still in his back. I see austins body bleeding out, the stranger nowhere in sight, and Dacker still laying on the ground DEAD. I smile ' finally got you, you bastard. Die here in your own blood like you did to Dacker.' "I got you my love. I got you baby, just hold on please. He squeezes my hand and i start fading again as he kisses my forhead once more, I go limp again. "COME ON BABY STAY WITH ME."