Chapter 3: Why are you here?

Seeing the creature made me back away quickly. I'm not used to mythical creatures being inside of this century, better yet here at all!

It looked hurt though. "Why is it hurt?" I spoke my thoughts. "Well as you can see he is a dragon. He is a Death Trap dragon, one of the rarest. As we flew in we hit a gigantic brach that slit his leg semi-badly. He won't be able to walk for a few days." Well he didn't need to go into detail but I'll take it.

"I didn't know that dragons existed." Was all I was able to say before he took the dragon further into the forest.

A few moments later he came back out by himself. "Sorry I just had to tie up Leo. I don't want him escaping and wondering around your town."

"Ok. But I need answers and quickly! It's 10:30 at night!"

"Ok, so we were on a mission sent from the general, apparently we need to find a relative or the heir of the Whelden throne before Zechariah lee gets it in a month. I'm thinking that the heir, is standing right in front me though. Do you have a place I can stay by any chance?" He completely went off topic at the end but oh well.

"I do have a place for you to stay but you can't judge me for it ok? But about the whole heir thing. I'm starting to think this is just a prank." I told him honestly while putting my hands on my hips.

"Ok, I won't judge you and I promise on the dragoness that it is not a prank."

"Ok, follow me" I sighed

We walked a little ways until we found my house. I was going to have to sneak him in or I was going to get in trouble for having a boy home.

"This way" I whispered. He follow and into my bedroom window we were.

"This is a really nice room you have."

"Thank you? You know we are going to have to get you into school right? I mean it will be easy because I came here with no records. My mom burned them all each time I got a new one so they just gave up."

"Um ya sure."

"Here, you can sleep here" I got him comfy and gave him a quick 'good night' and climbed into my bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.