Chapter 35: I'm sorry..

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault." Gorya spoke, her voice not so stable from all the overwhelming tears formed in her eyes.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Please..." I heard another words escape his lips..

I have been lying here for the past two days they said.. i wanna wake up but I can't, I feel like I'm paralysed.

Either please take me or let me go. I don't wanna lay here and hear them plead everyday... I hate hearing them like this.

"Please wake up.. I'm sorry." Ren's words echoed in the empty room, everybody left for food while Ren rejected their offer to go and eat while I'm lying here. "I shouldn't have left you.. I shouldn't have not talked to you when I had time. I apologize for my behaviour." His thumb carressed my hand before placing a sudden kiss on it.

•°•°•°•°

Third person pov

Ren's eyes widened when the monitor beside Fa's started to vigorously make noises as Fa's whole body started to lightly shake.

"Doctor!!" He yelled continuously pressing the bell beside Fa's bed while warm tears formed in his eyes, seat dripping from his forehead.

"Please move!!" Doctor yelled pushing Ren aside as the nurse showed him the way out before closing the door.

•°•°•°

"She's going to be okay.." Gorya rubbed Ren's back.

"I wish." Mj said as Kavin held his hand sitting beside him on the chair.

"She'll be okay.. she's strong." Kavin comforted the boy beside him. He knows his bestfriend, she is a strong woman.

"I swear if they don't save her.. I'm going to fucking kill them!" Thyme yelled out of a sudden jolting everyone.

"Thyme, calm down." Mj held the worried brother-in-law.

"How can I? My fucking sister is in there!! Fighting for her life!! Just because of some fucking fights with you all!!!" He pushed Mj away from him as tears of agony fell from his eyes.

"It's not anybody's fault, Thyme." Gorya tried to stop his rage.

"It is.." Ren spoke looking up at Thyme from his seat. "I'm sorry.. she's there because of me.. only if I had not stopped talking to her.. only if I had arrived a bit earliar, I'm sorry." Ren's eyes spoke hurt, they looked as if they were strained from crying day and night.

"Mr. Renrawin Aira?"

Sudden call of someone stopped their fight as they all looked towards the source of voice before sprinting towards the person.

"Doctor! How is she!?" Thyme had jumped at the doctor with his questions as the doctor nodded his head.

"She is stable now.. And is awake.--"

"Let me see her!" Thyme was stopped by the doctor from going inside.

"She cannot be crowded because she could have panick attack. One by one in few minutes time gap." Doctor stated as Thymewas pulled back by his friends. "She wants to meet Mr. Aira." The doctor gestured towards Ren knowing him as it was the Aira hospital.

"I swear if you do one thing wrong Ren." Thyme threatened before crashing his shoulder slightly with Ren and going to sit back.

•°•°•°

Fa pov

I felt them... I felt them attach multiple things to my body, injecting multiple syringe's. I couldn't scream or move from the pain.

"Ah.." I gasped shooting my eyes open when I felt the doctor press my chest being back to able to breath.

•°•°•

"I'm fine. I did hear everything but I couldn't move." I answered the doctors as they nodded to my answers.

"You were in induced-coma. Your wound is still healing.. we will monitor you for a few days and then discharge you." The doctors words were unbearable I felt my head spin from the sudden lights.

I still had to adjust being back to world.

"Is there anyone you would like to meet?" The doctor asked making me look him in the eyes.

"Could you please call Renrawin Aira?"

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Hopefully you'll like this chapter! If there's anything that's uncomfortable for you to read. Please make sure to comment I'll put a warning for it.

Make sure to vote and comment!