Ipod Shuffle

Homecoming: Hey Monday

I looked out the window of the cab as the fat drops of rain rolled down the side. I'm finally heading home was the one thing that kept rolling through my mind. I'd been gone so long left so much behind would I still be welcome? These questions couldn't deter me from my course. My home finally pulled into sight . I got out of the cab and accepted my luggage from the driver wondering will they still love me?

Just the way you are: Cover by Pierce the viel

I sighed thinking about today again he didn't get the message what did I have to do to tell him I loved him that my heart stopped when he walked into the room. My whole world revolved around his smile the whites if his teeth. the messy brown hair the icy blue eyes that you cold just just lose yourself in. but he just didn't understand how I felt I don't think he ever would understand.

Bulletproof: La Roux

I jumped up dodging the incoming sidesweep and grabbed my attacker shoulders using him as lever age to flip behing him landing, I twisted his right arm up behind him until I heard a pop. A fist struck my shoulder and I turned to see a woman with her fists raised in a fighting position she took the first swing and I ducked so that she hit the man instead of me.....