"I didn't do anything!" Yamai tries to act sacred.

"Don't try to act innocent we know that you did it!" The officer said.

"I didn't take Tadano Kun," Yamai answered.

The questioning went on for another few minutes.

"Ok we're done now you are officially under house arrest Ren Yamai." The officer said.

"You be back here in a few days for more questioning." The officer continued.

12:47:38
Back at Yamai's house

"Yamai what have you done to get into house arrest?" Yamai's mother asked her.

"I don't know!" Yamai yelled as she ran into her room.

"Will I still be able to go to school?" Yamai asked.

"I'm not sure about that Yamai." Her mother told her.

"But I'll ask them." Her mother continued.

"Wow, my morning was not great," Yamai told herself.

"Ok, now I HAVE to do something by next week," Yamai told herself

"Maybe If I'm good I'll ask them to put a tracker on me. And I won't be on house arrest."  Yamai came up with part of her plan.

"But more importantly I still need to take out Tadano. I haven't had a good time doing it. I have been too worried by the police." Yamai added.

"I'll do this when he's alone I'll knock him out and... hmm we're in a place that Noone goes to? Oh yea, the rooftop." Yamai said.

"But there are many factors that go into this like Komi Sama protecting him for no reason, Najimi, and Nakanaka." Yamai continued.

"Also someone could see me walking him upstairs to the rooftop. So I'll have to wait until he's at the top floor" Yamai concluded.

11:29:17
Tadano Family Household

"Hey, Hitohito we are gonna go to the police station the next Thursday Ok," Jeanne said.

"Why?" Hito asked

"For some questioning," Jeanne answered.

"Ah man, I also didn't want to do this but I guess I have to." Hitohito internly said

"So is it just going to be us?" Hitohito asked.

"Sorry, but I need you to bring your friends that were involved with it."

"Do we have to bring them?" Hitohito asked.

"Yes, it's needed because they need all the information," Jeanne told him.

"Ok, I'll tell them this Monday," Hitohito responded.

Now Hitohito goes into his room

"This going to worst thing ever I knew this would happen but I did this think it would happen this fast," Hitohito told himself.

"I have to find something else to do but have had no idea what to do." Hitohito internly said.

Ring ring

"Hello, who is it?"  Hitohito asked

...
...
...
...
...
...
.

..

"Komi is it you?" Hitohito asked

"Yes it's me," Komi responded.

"Why did you call Komi?" Hitohito said.

"I-I wanted to know if you ate yet," Komi whispered.

"I have." Hitohito lied.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Komi said

"Wait wait why are you sorry." Hitohito quickly responded.

"We're you inviting me out to eat?" Hitohito asked.

"I was. Najami and the others want to go eat somewhere." Komi quickly replied.

"Hey, Komi just so you know I would have come either way if I was hungry or not.

"Anyways where are we going?" Hitohito asked.

"We're going to that Ramen place again," Komi replied.

"Oh ok see you there," Hitohito said.

Soon later Tadano and his friends had the Ramen but perfectly followed the rules except Najimi who couldn't stop talking. Also, Nakanaka thought the Ramen was made by some sort of God.
_________________________________________
Author's notes Lowkey ngl after I wrote I was going to have a break I had motivation to start writing again. Lmao
But, anyways Ima try to grind a chapter a day hopefully before this Thursday so expect two more chapters also woooooo back at at least 1000 words. Done at 10:33 pm PDT. Time for the next one