1

No one's pov

The night sky was aglow with bright lights. The pale full moon shone like a glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow. (Y/n) and her parents Boron and Barralon were flying back to the Great Ga'Hoole Tree. Feeling the night wind glide through her (f/c) feathers. This was her first flight with her parents and she was already skilled and a silent flyer. Her feathers are white with darker barrings throughout except on the face which is always white like her mother, Barran. She was known for her beauty and kindness throughout the whole tree.

*time skip*

Half way through the sea of hoolemere, Boron stop as he hear something in the storm.

"What's wrong my love?" Barran asked not knowing why her husband suddenly stopped.

"I hear shouting not far from where we are. We need to help them!" He said as he takes off to help whoever was shouting while (Y/n) and Barran flew behind him not to far from him

"Over there!" He said as the group sees four owls in the distance struggling in the storm.

Seeing one owl fall and another trying to fly down to help only to get thrown out of whack by the wind. Boron dived down to the water to save the owl that was falling while the rest helped the rest of the owl in the group.

(Y/n) pov

I led the lost owls to the tree as I saw my dad holding the brown owl in his talons.

"Hey..are you three.. gardiens!" The owl said in surprise.

"Yes.. Can you fly with me?" I asked

"I think I can." The owl says as he flew beside me.

'Very Good. Try to keep up now." I said as the owl starts flying beside me.