Prologue

in the forest of Springdale, Japan

Mt. Wildwood is home to many species of bugs and fish while also being a good spot for camping. It is that very reason the Adams family are spending their camping trip here. They were a small family of three.

Lily Adams had brown eyes and long brown hair and wore glasses.  she wears an orange scarf with white polka dots, a yellow long-sleeve shirt, light gray denim shorts, dark brown tights, and brown hiking boots. Her husband, Aaron Adams, had brown eyes with short brunette hair and wore a simple light green polo with a lightning bolt and some dark blue hiking pants for the occasion. Last but certainly not least, Their 7-year-old son Nate Adams, had big dark-brown eyes and brown hair with three large spikes that resemble cowlicks, and a small amount of hair sticking out at the back of his neck. He wore a simple white shirt with a red star in the middle and had on some camping shorts.

Currently, the family had just gotten back from fishing and were going to cook some over the fire. Nate However was looking down and seemed disappointed. His mother caught this and approached him "Nate, Honey what's wrong? You look a little down" Lily Asked in a concerned voice. Nate looked up at his mother and answered "Well I was hoping to catch some cool rare fish but all I got were a bunch of carp and anyone can catch those. " He looks down dejected "I always hear all the other kids do something cool or exciting and I always feel like the lame kid cause I can never do anything like that." Lily takes her son's face in her hands and makes him look her in the eyes. "Now you listen here, I don't want to hear you say that about yourself ever again. You are most certainly not lame and you are a very wonderful and helpful son. Also your still young and no matter what anyone says to you I know with all my heart that someday you'll accomplish something extraordinary. You understand Nate?" She says with a stern face.

Nate smiles and nods his head and his mother gives him a kind smile. "Why don't you go and look around for a bit while I help your father." Nate smiles and goes to explore the area. "Don't go too far and make sure to be careful!" his mother shouts to him.

Nate goes on a leisurely walk while picking up a big stick to walk with cause he saw someone do it on TV and thought it looked cool. He was thinking over what his mom said and while he felt better than he did he still felt like he wouldn't be able to do anything exciting in his life. While walking into a clearing he spotted a man sitting on a rock meditating. He had orange-brown hair and was wearing a hooded robe with black and pink flower designs on it and had a beaded necklace around his neck

Nate was curious about what he was doing and as if sensing his stare the man opened his eyes and faced him "Need something?" the man asked

Nate was curious about what he was doing and as if sensing his stare the man opened his eyes and faced him "Need something?" the man asked. Nate nervously shook his head "Uh..n-no sorry if I disturbed you I was just curious about what you were doing." Nate said nervously the man smiled at him and replied "I'm just relaxing and taking in the peaceful air of the place. it's something I've learned to enjoy." He looked at Nate with curiosity in his eyes. "You seem awfully young to be in the woods by yourself. Where are your parents?" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice, it would probably be bad if the boy was lost. Nate pointed to where the campsite was "My parents are nearby over there. We were out camping and mom let me explore for a bit."