𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭.

Comenzar desde el principio

Me and Dom were walking in the hallways in our bathing suits and walked past Luciano. I felt his intense gaze on my body. He was looking at me from head to toe. I loved whenever he would do this. It made me get butterflies in my stomach every time. He snapped out of it and smiled. "You guys alright?" He asked and me and Dom both nodded.

When we reached the hot tub we turned in on and waited for it to heat up because the water was freezing.

All of a sudden, Dominic went behind me and pushed me in the freezing bubbling water. "Dominic!" I shouted. I stood up in the water, grabbed his arm and pushed him in with me. He fell on-top of me and i placed my hands on his bare chest helping him get up because the floor was slippery.

When he was about to get up, I heard Luciano clear his throat from behind us indicating that he was present. Dom got off of me and Luciano looked at me with piercing eyes. "Your mother told me to tell you we are going out for dinner soon so you should get ready." He said coldly not even looking at Dom that was next to me. "Oh, okay thank you." And with that he left.

"What's up with him?" Dom wondered looking at me. "No idea." I shrugged, even though I think I knew the answer.

We stayed in the hot tub for about 10 more minutes before getting out to get ready.

Dom got dressed and ready in the guest room and came into mine when I was still getting ready. "You take so long Auri, hurry the fuck up im hungry." He expressed annoyed. "Can't you see im trying bucko?!" I responded.

I wore a lavender princess polly dress. It had sheer long sleeves with little diamonds and pearls on it. I also paired it with my usual jewellery. I dried my hair and just put it into a low bun and curled the front pieces to frame my face. I did some light makeup as well. This was the first time I got ready in so long. I'm really
glad Dom is here as well, even though he's a pain in the ass sometimes.

When I was getting ready I heard Dom take big loud sighs every couple of minutes. He's always in a rush when it comes to food.

We went downstairs together and my mother was there looking beautiful. She was wearing a black dress that reached her knees. She always looked perfect no wonder Luciano chose her.

"Are you gonna go bare foot?" My mom looked at my feet with an eyebrow raised. "Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me?!" I looked at Dom. He just laughed along with Luciano and my mom. I ran back into my room and picked out some silver heels and ran back out. But this time slower. I really did not want to embarrass myself even more in-front of my mothers fiancé. He probably thinks im such an idiot now, great.

We got in the car and I sat next to Dom in the back.

When we got out the car we all walked inside. It was the same Italian restaurant we went to on my first night here.

We got sat down and ordered. I ordered the same thing I got last time because I really liked it. Luciano has really good taste.

Luciano and my mom started bombarding Dom with questions. "So Dominic, your Italian right?" Luciano questioned. "Yeah sir, but only half. My mothers Italian and my fathers Spanish." Dominic responded politely.

"Dominic do you remember when you and Riri got stuck in the back of the neighbours van!" My mother foolishly reminded us. Dominic laughed and blamed me for it. "It's all Auri's fault it was her idea to go in there in the first place." He joked. "Why did you want to go in there?" Luciano asked me. "I wish I could tell you, but I don't even know why myself." I confessed while covering my face with my hands. We all just carried on talking until the food came.

When it came I ate it slowly. I feel so nauseous and guilty. I ate about half of my plate of food until I excused myself to the bathroom.

Once I got in, I locked myself up in a stall and stuck two fingers in my throat to make myself throw up because I hated this feeling. I got on my knees in-front of the toilet and it all just came out.