15 minutes in heaven

She lead me to the bar and waved down the bartender for two shots of vodka.

We were giggling and cracking jokes as he was pouring them, as I'm ready to drink,
She stops me.
"We have to do it the right way," she winks at me. Before I can even guess what that means, and grabs a quarter of a lime and a salt shaker from behind the bar counter.
"Here"
My knees went weak.
She puts the salt on the back of my hand, and on the back of hers. She sucks the lime, looking me in the eyes, trying to hold back her smile.
And she licks the salt from the top of my hand, then hands the lime to me.
I do the same, and lick the salt from the back of her hand. She smirks at me. Than swigs the shot. As I'm doing the same, she slams down the glass on the table, waits for me to put it down, than she grabs the back of my neck and begins passionately kissing me.
I have my hands on her waist, pushing her body closer to mine as it gets faster.

She pulls away, to look me in the eye.
Then she grabs my hand and leads me to the green room behind the bar.

The whole band, plus like 10 super models I swear I've seen on the cover of vogue, are having an absolute blast in there in the couch.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I just smiled as everyone knew vic and I hooked up, and will continue to for the rest of the night.

"Have fuuun" Damiano says laughing.

Vic and I giggle as she pulls me into the bathroom of the green room.
She slams the door and instantly begins kissing me passionately. She reaches behind her to lock the door with one hand, and with the other she grabs my neck again.

I grab her by her ass, and motion her towards the sink. I lift her up slightly for her to sit on the ledge.

I put my hand on her inner thigh, and she lets out a small echoed moan.
She reaches to my back to undo my lace bra, and i out my arms through the straps and throw it across the room. She laughs seductively as she puts her hands on my jaw.
I pull down both sides of her one-piece tank top, and undo her snake skin bra. She lefts it fall as she puts one hand on my chest and the other on my ass to pull me closer.

"Get on the table."
She quietly demands.
She jumps off the table and spins me around, for me to get on the ledge.
She un buttons my mini skirt, I let it slide off my legs as she puts her two fingers on my waist to fiddle with my thong straps,
Continuing to kiss me passionately, she puts her two finger between my legs, then to my clit.

"Fuck"
I whimper under my breath.
"Is that good?" She says, out of breath.
"Fuck yes" I say desperately.
She smiles and kisses me again.
"I'm gonna fucking cum"
I say as she goes faster.
"Do it. Come on babe"
She says with a whimpering tone
"Fuuckk"
I moan loudly, and thrust my waist as I cum.
She stops and licks her fingers, smirking.
I pull up my thong and spin around to lift her on the table, as I quickly take off her body suit, and pull down her tights to reveal her red g string.
I begin kissing her neck, than boobs, than stomach, down to her crotch.
I pull down her thong and start to slowly and tenderly suck on her clit.
She lets out a loud whimper.
"Holy shit"
She says as she thrusts her waist and grabs my hair to push my head forward.
I go down to out my tongue inside her, and I rub her clit with two fingers.
"I'm gonna cum y/n... holy fuck"
I let out a breathy moan, as she bursts out an echoed moan, and outs her arms behind her on the table.
Out of breath, she looks me in the eye,
"That was hot babe"
I giggle, putting both hands on her upper thighs to kiss her one last time, before putting on the rest of my clothes.
She does the same, than grabs my hand to lead me back in the green room, and on the couch.

Everyone stares and laughs at us,
"The walls are thin vic."
says Ethan.

Everyone starts laughing.

"I gotta go meet my group Vic."
I say, still laughing.

"Ok babe, I'll see you later ya? I have your instagram"
She says, with her arms on my waist.
"K," I say smiling and staring at her lips.

She pulls me in for one last kiss, and sits down on the couch, smirking at me. I wave goodbye to everyone and leave.

I still danced for another 3 hours after that. I later saw Vic passed out on the couch by the bar before I left.

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing, having no idea what time it was, or how I got home.
I had a pounding headache.
'1:32 pm'
Was the time on my phone. I had an Instagram notification, I tapped on it;

"[vicdeangelis] Victoria De Angelis/Måneskin
Had a lot of fun last night 🔥 are you coming to the show? We have a couple backstage passes 😉"