"So you came all the way to the desert why?"

"Need inspiration." F/N said bluntly to the electro user, Cyno. "Come on! Do something! Anything!" He whined.

"What the hell are you blabbering about?" Cyno sighed as he shook his head. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"

"Oh no, don't mind us. We can wait." Eremite Desert Clearwater said with a wave.

"She's right..." Eremite Axe Vanguard agreed.

"Yep..." Eremite Galehunter muttered.

"Thank you ladies~" F/N winked at them. "I won't keep this guy here busy for long! Afterward, you can continue off from where you stopped."

"You womanizer." Cyno squinted his eyes as he saw the Eremites blush.

"Eh? What do you mean?" F/N blinked innocently as he looked at Cyno who was giving him an empty gaze.

"It makes it worse that you don't know the effect you have on women as well." Cyno bluntly said.

"Eh?" F/N tilted his head innocently. "Moving on! I'm trying to draw something since I'm bored. But the problem is that I have no inspiration right now."

"This correlates with me how?"

"Because good sir... Lucky for you, you shall be my source of inspiration for today!" F/N stood proudly as he puffed his chest out. "It's a good thing I found something interesting as soon as I decided to head to the desert. Consider me surprised seeing you fighting these three beautiful ladies right here." He pointed at the three Eremites who blushed at the compliment.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali's son complimented us!" Eremite Axe Vanguard said happily.

"He really is a playboy as the rumors said..." Eremite Galhunter said.

"So this is the famed womanizer." Eremite Desert Clearwater felt a small smile creep up on her face. "I can see why the others speak of him in such manners." She will not add context. A small blush crept up on her face as she thought of what others have said.

"..." Cyno reached for his polearm with silent rage while his vision began to spark—

"Woah Woah Woah! Chill out for a minute!" F/N quickly said as he saw Cyno calm down. "So, can you help me?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeee—"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"What kind of saying is that?"

"Really? You haven't heard of that?"

"No."

"Huh... I wonder what other things you haven't heard." F/N shook his head as he realized he was getting off track. "You really won't help me?" He sighed with sadness.

"No—"

"What if I were to give you a book of jokes from my world? I'm sure that they will inspire you and help make new ones?"

"!"

Gotcha! F/N's eyes narrowed as a smile was plastered on his face as he saw the temptation on Cyno's face. To add pressure he opened a portal next to him and pulled out a book labeled, "Dad Jokes". He coughed as he opened the book open as he ignored Cyno's sweating gaze while staring tensely at the book. "Skeletons are so calm, because? Nothing goes under their skin."

*GRIP* Cyno gripped his polearm at the joke.

"Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 (ate) 9!"