Dream stays quiet for awhile. "Can you continue with your request, please?" He asked in a curious way as he was tempted by the offer after awhile of thinking. Yet, the feeling of what the light had said still bother him.

"Of course. Silly me, for being distracted." The light said with a slight cough before continuing, "Let's start with an introduction. I am Alaya, the collective unconscious will of mankind. Nice to meet you."

"Dream."

Alaya gave out a giggle when Dream had introduced himself. "Oh how kind of you, but I already know about your nickname but I am interested in your real name."

Dream sneered a bit. "Don't changed the Ś̸͙̺̥̰̯͙̭͆̏͂u̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓b̸̼̋͛̑͆̈́͗̿̅j̵̬̺̭̼̺̫̦͚̬̼͚͙̰̭̐̐ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝c̵̛̥͊t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ."

"Sorry..." Alaya was put off about the way Dream had said that. It had sent shivers up their spine. "As I was saying, I just wanted to say I want you to help save humanity in my world."

"What? Why me?"

"Well, you seemed the type that wouldn't let others control the people that you care about." Alaya started to say, "You also seem to have very powerful power that can help me. I want that power. We need your power. I am asking, are you willing to help us and use it for us?"

Dream heard it begged and could help but feel disturbed by it. He gave him a weird feeling but he did think about it. Alaya did gave him something. Something that he had always longed for as it was ripped away from him long ago. Yet, he still wanted to be very suspicious of them.

Dream sighs. "Let's just say I agreed. What do I get in return? I already known what you had to offer but in order for me to use my powers for you, I want something else." Dream stated while crossing his arms.

"Oh, Of course. But I cannot give you complete freedom. Your world will die if you wanted your freedom. So, after, you will be merging with your world's code and forging your mind with your god counterpart." Alaya already known what would've happened to Dream, if they had given Dream, his freedom.

Dream knew it was good to be true. He knew from the start that he wasn't going to get his freedom but at the same time, he had expected to merge with the world while his mind merges with DreamXD. He had known about his godly counterpart since he was the one who separated his humanity and his powers since he wanted a new life as a human.

Dream thinks for a moment and made up his mind. "I'll do it. DreamXD is my creation and I get to live agin but I known for the fact that good things aren't't always what they seem. Since, I knew for the start that you wouldn't completely give me my freedom." He stated with a smile

Alaya hums. "Your a smart one. You had completely knew yet still agreed. You may regret this decision but I can see it in your eyes. You don't. You may suffer everything again and can't regain your freedom again as you will be sent back here and merge with both the world and your counterpart." Dream just nodded.

"Thank you. This means the world to me." Alaya said in a quiet voice. Soon enough a flash of light appeared and disappeared just as fast. A door appeared behind Dream.

"It seem that our talk as come to an end. Good Luck, Clay. The door is right behind you as it will take you out of here."

Dream froze in shock before he smiles. Normally, he doesn't like that his name was used but sometimes he likes someone to just say his name once in awhile. He gave Alaya one last look before turning around and faced towards the door as his back was facing towards Alaya. He placed his hand onto the door knob before closing his close knowing full well that this will be the last thing he would see. He knew for the fact that he was going blind for awhile. He was surprised that his vision didn't went black but even he knows that it would come to an end. He smiles. "Thank you." He said out towards Alaya. He slowly turn the knob before pushing it open and went inside.