The engine shuts off the driver door opens revealing Y/n wearing a tank top, jeans, boots, along with his family necklace.

Mandy got to school and saw her spot taken.

Mandy: who do you think you are.

Y/n could see Mandy story in her eyes a spoiled brat who got everything she wanted. Never worked a day in her life.

Mandy: get that price of juck out of my spot or I'll have it towed.

Y/n: try you spoiled brat and you be picking your self off the ground regardless that your a girl touch or scratch my ride I'll break your hand before you could say a word.

Mandy immediately left leaving Sam, Clover and Alex shocked. Y/n walked past them and wicked at them before they fell over with hearts in their eyes.
Though out the day Y/n continued to impress everyone for starters in math he solved the problems in a few seconds, other classes were easy when it came to automotive he put the teacher to shame by rebuilding a engine in 5 minutes. School ended as Y/n made his way to his car when he was ambushed by Clover.

Clover: So Y/n what are you doing.

She was trying to keep her cool but she had flirted with guys before how come it was different with him.

Y/n: going to the mall get some clothes and parts then going to movie why.

Clover: I was wondering if we could hang out tonight if you aren't busy.

Y/n: sure I'll pick you up I know a spot see you at 7 beautiful.

Y/n got in his car and drove off leaving Clover both speechless and lovestruck.

Sam and Alex find Clover lovestruck they tried every thing to get her to respond.

Sam: hm I got it she's in love.

Alex: that obvious but with who is the question.

Clover: picking me up at 7.

Sam: well at least we know what time to fix her by let's get her back to the house.

At the spies house Sam and Alex were still trying to get information out of Clover. But she wouldn't say anything not even as the time approached.
Clover had been trying on different outfits for a hour when she found it.

Sam: wow must be someone special.

Clover: you have no idea.

Alex: so tell us.

Clover: I'm telling you just yet you get to know after I'm back.

Alex: aw come on just a hint.

Clover: fine he goes to our school and he is in 3 of our classes.

They heard a horn from outside. Clover basically broke down the door to get outside she saw Y/n waiting for her she ran up to the car Y/n opened the door for her and closed it as they drove off Sam and Alex looked at what just unfolded.

Sam: Clover got a date and ride with Y/n.

Alex: Well I guess that proves one thing.

Sam: what's that ?

Alex: at least he doesn't like Mandy.

The two laugh before going their separate ways. With Clover and Y/n had driven Clover past a few restaurants and the Beverly hills limits. He turned down a dirt road after a few minutes. Y/n stopped the car he opened the door for Clover. Clover giggled at this since on when she was on other dates the guy didn't. Y/n found a spot and layed down a blanket and a small basket. The sunlight was a golden orange

 as Y/n and Clover enjoyed the picnic

as Y/n and Clover enjoyed the picnic. They chatted about thing Clover told him about some of her funniest moments Y/n told her about some of his favorite activities leaving out the fact he races. Y/n eventually had to take Clover home he walked her up to the door. Before she opened the door she went to say goodbye to Y/n only for him to kiss her on the lips Clover didn't fight it after a few seconds Y/n broke the kiss and returned to his car while Clover was star stuck. Y/n when to his home and looked at a old family pic. It showed Y/n, Dom, and Brain all enjoying a race at a old dirt track.