𝟎𝟏𝟎 , 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
────────────────

BRANDT WAS drinking a whole coke bottle with gummy worms, he literally looked like he was gonna throw up.

"brandt that's so disgusting!" maya said side eyeing him. "it's good actually." he responded laughing.

"guys i'm bored, let's play a game or something." heather said. "yeah we should—" anna said before getting interrupted.

dustin walked into the basement, "dustin your here!" brandt yelled. "thank god he didn't bring that bitch audre—" heather mumbled, but before she could finish audrey popped up behind dustin.

"heather you jinxed it." meredith whispered. "great.." vega shook her head. maya started side eyeing her because she showed up to the sleepover wearing a white skirt with a pink croptop. versus all of the girls were in pjs.

"we were just about to play truth or dare sit down bro." alex said patting empty spots. they sat down and there was no space for audrey so she forcibly sat on dustin. "ow your hea--" dustin tried pushing her off him until she slapped him.

"umm anyways.. anna truth or dare." alex said. "uh-- dare i guess." she shrugged. "i dare you to.. call that furry kid from school and say you like him!"

"guys no way! no way! hes so so werid!" anna shook her head. the boys started laughing telling her to call him. "we dont even know his number.." heather said.

"wait let me go get that phone book." meredith laughed grabbing it from a drawer.

anna grabbed the phone and dialed in his number. "um—hello.." anna hesitated. "hello? who is this?" they answered.

"it's um—um audrey smith." anna giggled. audrey looked over at her with her mouth open. "umm okay.."

"i really, really, like you and i have fantasized about you at night." anna smiled wildly. everyone except for audrey started giggling.

"dustin! don't laugh." she hit him. "oh—oh we can date if you want.." the kid stuttered over the phone.

anna quickly hung up the phone and everyone started dying laughing. audrey got up storming out of the basement.

but no one cared, they all continued laughing until it hurt. vega looked over at dustin who stopped laughing and got up chasing after audrey.

she sighed and looked over at her friends who were still laughing.

"now she's gonna have to deal with him monday!" maya laughed.

dustin never came back, that whole night xavierys waited for him to come thru the basement doors, but he never did.

they all fell asleep and woke up with a headache. vega was the last to wake up, surprised she wasn't pranked.

she got up and realized everyone was upstairs eating breakfast, she went upstairs after brushing her teeth and grabbed a pancake.

"hey guys" she sat down. "hey girl." heather smiled. "guys, dustin said that audrey didn't want him hanging out with us man." brandt said looking at his messages on his computer.

"what! why? she can't control him! she's fucking insane!" vega raged.

she was so confused how could dustin love someone like that. like what. audrey was so controlling and manipulating.

"bro this is crazy, he said he don't know what he's gonna do." brandt took a bite of his pancake.

"well he better leave her the fuck!" heather yelled. "hey where maya and anna?" vega asked. "oh they had to leave." mer said.

vega had to leave to, so she said bye to everyone and left. they whole way to her house she thought about dustin.

and there almost relationship before audrey. and wondered what happened.

what did she do to him to just leave her like that.

she got home and saw her mom sleeping on the couch with a liquor bottle in her hand. she rolled her eyes and went to her room.

she got on aim to text anna to see how she was doing. but she got a message from, basketballs00.

"who's that.." vega muttered. she opened the message and read their message.

BASKETBALLS00 - instant message
file      edit     insert     people

basketballs00: hey iz this xavierys right..?
hellok1tty: umm.. ya
basketballs00: its dustin btw
hellok1tty: dustin? hi.. wdyw
basketballs00: i need a favor
hellok1tty: what ???
basketballs00: audrey broke up with me :/
when i told her i wasn't gonna stop talking
to you guys and she was cheating on me
with a senior
hellok1tty: bro what the the fuckk that's crazy
basketballs00: i know so i need a favor...
hellok1tty: yup got that what's the favor dustin.
basketball00: i want us to fake date so she'll get jealous and want me back. you know.
hellok1tty: hell no
basketballs00: please vega!! i never ask you for anything !
hellok1tty: fine dustin!
basketballs00: thank you thank you vega. all we
need to do is fake date at school. and once she wants me back we can stop.

vega left him on read. wow she was just a prop to him. she didn't know why but she started crying.

✧˖*°࿐ ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 !!

short chapter again..

hey guys i just finished watching ep 8 of
tsitp so i thought i would update.

anyways team jeremiah and if you say otherwise
KILL urself.

bye