midori (p3) ⋆ ˚。୨୧˚

"I love how there are all these cool cars at this time" I spoke up breaking the silence

"I love how there are all these cool cars at this time" I spoke up breaking the silence. "mhm we came a bit too late for that, the best time is from 11.30 pm to 3 am when there are street races" "Do u race?" "Nah I like watching them but actually driving in one isn't for me" "Hmm the only races I watched are Cars and fast and the Furious" "I can take u to one" "Really?!" I almost yelled in disbelief. "yeah next time, now we're getting McDonalds i'm starving" he stated not taking his eyes off the road "Same honestly" I replied sliding deeper in the seat to make myself more comfortable.

"We're here," Sae said finally fully taking a look at me. "You look nice" he dryly stated before opening his door, I followed after him but before I could do anything else he shook his head telling me he'd open my door. He took my hand and helped me up before closing the door and locking the car. 

We entered and ordered, I just got 2 boxes of 4 chicken nuggets since one box is 2 dollars but if u take one from 8 it's already 4.50 dollars #worksmartnothard, a medium coke and a large fries. Sae told me to choose where to sit so I picked a seat next to the window at the back of the building, Sae shortly following after me sitting on the other side of the table.

One hour passed by so fast and we were now outside walking in a park. We saw some crazy dog owners already taking their dog for a morning walk. Sae was nothing like I expected him to be, he usually seems really emotionally unavailable and cold but in reality he was nothing like that, whenever something annoys him he communicates it and he can easily talk about his past and his relationship with his brother and family.

"We should honestly take some more pictures" I demanded already taking one of Sae which caught him off guard. "Y/N STOP" he hissed embarrassed and ran after me. After a good minute of running away he got me cornered. I knew he could easily catch up to me but he didn't. I looked around and noticed a small playground. I quickly ran towards it climbing up the tower where a slide was attached. If sae would come he couldn't get me.

Well that was if I succesfully made it up, which i didnt. He caught me halfway up and caught me. We walked back towards the car and got in. My nose and cheecks were red from being outside and so were Sae's. "you look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer' I commented laughing at his face. "well you look like a fucking tomato" he shot back starting the engine. "wanna get breakfast?" he asked me. I nodded and posted a few pictures I took earlier.

About ten minutes later the car stopped in front of a small cafe in downtown. It was currently already 8 am so the shops were opening up. This was the first time for me seeing all this. I mean the sight wasn't anything special but somehow everything just felt right, I felt really good and happy. Which was unusual for tuesday mornings. I didn't notice Sae getting out and opening my door as i was spaced out. "You coming or do u wanna live the rest of your life in my car?" he commented raising his eyebrow. "wow you must be the goofball of the family" i said back and got out of the car taking in the outside weather.

It was a good day, my hair slightly moved with the morning breeze (or not for yall walter white wannabes) and i could feel the sun on my skin. It smelled so nice too, it had rained earlier so there were small puddles on the ground and it smelled like a mix of the after rain smell, and the bitter and sugary smell of coffee and pastries. I wish I could stay like this forever.

I followed Sae in the cafe and we took a seat in the back. The decor of the cafe was nice, the walls painted a sage green and beige tint, the wooden tables, the chairs that matched the wood of the table and each chair had either a white, sage green, or beige cussion on it. The tables were decorated with a dark green vase of tulips, depending wether it was a big or small table two or one white candle and salt and pepper.

The waitress greeted us and sae just nodded while I said hi back. We chose a table for two at the back of the cafe and soon after another waitress, with a tan skin and black curly hair that was clipped back gave us the menu card. I thanked her and looked what they served. Sae merely glanced at the front of the menucard before looking outside. He probably came here more often.

I decided on ordering a (favorite pastry) and (favorite type of coffee / tea). I heard the ringing of a bell go off from further in the cafe and suddenly the sweet smell of donuts filled the room, I guess they just opened up since a few minutes later a soft jazz beat started playing. I glanced at Sae and saw him on his phone.

Soon after the same tanned waitress came "Have you two decided on what to order?" she asked us giving us a small smile. she was really pretty. Sae and me both ordered and the waitress skribbled it down in her notepad and made her way to the front. "what are you doing today?" I asked hoping to sparkle up a conversation. "hmm nothing much, I was planning on training a bit in the after noon and that's it." He then asked me the same question back and we started talking a bit

The rest of the morning went by fast, too fast for my liking. I surely would be coming to this cafe more. Sae brought me home and I went to my room. I soon fell asleep.

note : guess who the love interest is 🙈🙈 anyway please vote lol!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CHATFIC AGAIN I PROMISE

♡ written on 05/08/2023 ; published on 13/08/2023

♡ 1118 words

♡ not edited