Epilogue (Part II)

Începe de la început

She hates me, but I still have an effect on her body. It makes me feel afraid. I know I'm her wife, and fulfilling each other's needs is a must, but I just can't open my legs that easily. I mean, welcome naman sya anytime, but I don't want to surrender myself knowing that she's still mad at me.

I did explain everything to her, and those simple changes in her behavior somehow made me realize that maybe she's on the way to trusting me again.

Nuong nagpunta kami sa kabilang isla talagang nanibago ako sa kung pano sya lumingkis sakin lalo na nuong sumakay ng bangka. I didn't know she was afraid to ride that one, and I find it cute.

The night we made love is kind of unforgettable for me. Yes, she's rough, but I love every bit of it. She introduced her other side to me, and I accepted it wholeheartedly. Iyon nga lang, ang sakit lang talaga sa katawan, para akong binugbog kinabukasan. Hindi naman halata na gustong gusto nyang gawin sa'kin iyon? I know she tried so hard to be gentle, and I also want it to be like that. I wanted the gentle pleasure she could give me, but I also wanted her to not be afraid to break me, so I let her fully take over and own all of me that night, in her own ruthless way, and seeing her enjoy every second of it like a wild beast somehow made me realize that I can really make her crazy.

Staying on the island with her is peaceful. I mean, it's just us in our own world, doing things only we can understand. And her taking care of me is a whole new level of respect. She's not expressive, but when it comes to me, she's not bothered at all to show her true self.

I like it when she's being possessive. It proves that she's really into me and doesn't want me to be taken away from her. She's a clingy, big baby, and I'm loving her even more.

***********

"Bakit nyo po ako pinapunta dito?"

Naupo ako sa upuan na nasa harap ng table ni Lolo.

"Bawal na ba kitang makita? Pinagbabawalan ka ba ng magaling mong asawa?"

"No, pero tinakwil mo na po ako di ba?"

"Exactly. Ano sa tingin mo ang dahilan kung bakit kita pinabalik dito?"

My lips parted when he smiled. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but the expression on his face made me feel goosebumps.

"I'm accepting you again, Rein. You'll inherit everything in exchange for divorcing your wife."

"No! I won't do that."

"Then, you leave me no choice."

I stood up, ready to leave, but he pressed something, and a bunch of guards came in.

"What the fuck?!" - I said when two of them held my arms.

"Language, young lady!"

"Bitawan nyo ako! Lolo, please! I need to go home."

He ignored my plea and just told his men to lock me up so that I wouldn't be able to go home, just like I promised Claire.

He took my phone, which is why I can't make a call or get out. Dinadalhan lang ako ng pagkain at bihisan, pero ultimo maids dito ay ayaw akong tulungan makaalis.

I was mad at him, but I'm more worried about Claire. Baka kasi inaantay na nya ako at baka kung ano nang balita ang iparating sa kanya ni lolo.

Mabilis akong bumangon nang makaramdam ako ng kakaiba. Naduduwal ako kaya naman tinakbo ko na ang distansya ng banyo at duon sumuka.