Part 2: Shall we go?

The both of them were walking in the hallway, finding their class. They were walking while talking to each other asking questions to one another and answering them. They finally reached to their class. Rosemi took a deep breath before breathing out again, seemingly nervous. Selen then pat her back, trying to ease her nervousness. Rosemi slightly blushed at her action, smiling back to Selen signing her that she is fine. They enter the class together looking at their now new classmates and teacher. Their class currently is math, the teacher was Mr. Yamino. Full name, Shu Yamino.

Selen/Rosemi: Good afternoon, Mr...?

Shu: Call me Mr. Yamino, please take a seat.

Both of them took a seat and listened to the lecture. While Rosemi was listening very attentively, Selen was about to doze off, day dreaming.

After some time, it was lunch break. Selen was already tired from the lecture. Rosemi went up to her trying to get to walk.

Rosemi: Come one Selen you gotta stand up.

Selen: In a minute...

Rosemi: Omg...Selen!

Selen: What?-

Rosemi: Do NOT Move!

Selen: I'm fine with not moving...

Rosemi: You don't understand- wait let me get a piece of tissue.

Selen: Wdym?... *sits up*

Rosemi: SELEN WHY DID YOU MOVE!? THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOU SHOULDER!

Selen: WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?

Rosemi: OMG IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE!

Selen: SHIT! F*CK! QUICKLY FIND IT!

As both of them panicked, they caught the attention of s fellow classmate that has yet to leave the class. She stood up and started walking towards wondering what's happening.

???: Um, sorry if I'm intruding but why are you guys panicking so much?

Selen: THERE'S A SPIDER ON ME BUT IDK WHERE IT WENT!

???: WAIT Don't move, it's on your headwing.

Selen: Remove it PLSS!

???: Don't worry I got it, just Don't move. As their classmate flicked the spider off of Selens headwing they finally calm down, and relax.

Selen: Tysm...phew-

???: You're welc-

Rosemi: I FOUND THE TISSUE- Oh... hehe...

Selen: Ain't no way you spend so long just to find a tissue.

Rosemi: I was panicking ok!

???: Uhm, I'll go now. Byee

Selen: Wait a second, what's your name?

???: You can call me Petra.

Rosemi: Nice name.--

Petra: Hehe thanks. See you guys soon!

Rosemi: She looks like a penguin... no offense

Selen: She IS a penguin. Wdym?!

Rosemi: My bad-

The both of them finally went to lunch break only to see that it was already crowded and no seats left. Then a familiar voice called out to Selen again.

Elira: Hey Selen! Over here!

Selen: Hah?- Oh hey Elira.

Elira: Come sit with us?

Both Selen and Rosemi walked towards Elura, everyone sitting with Elira started looking at the both of them approaching. Both of their hearts started to feel unease that so many pair of eyes are looking at them. Well there wasn't much, it just felt like it. They saw some new faces there.

Elira: Ok guys, this is my baby sister Selen and her...friend!

Selen: Elira we've been through this before... do not call me that.

Elira: Ya whatever~ How about you introduce your friend here.

Rosemi: M-My name's Rosemi. Nice to meet you!

Pomu: Helo Rosemi, my name's Pomu.

Finana: And I'm Finana Ryuugu! Would you like to eat some chips? I brought a lot.

Rosemi: T-Thanks Finana.

Selen: Hey look! Petra's here too! Thanks for earlier again.

Petra: No problem. :)