Is it my fault?

~Bella's POV~

Recently I had made friends with a boy who was a year above me at school. I noticed that since then that he, my crush, hadn't spoken to me much. Did he think I didn't like him because I spoke about my new friend in front of him? Was he jealous? No, he couldn't be. He didn't even like me anyway.

*skip a few days*

Today was awful. The weather was really nice compared to the rest of this week. I'm not complaining about the weather but I would have preferred to not be at school with weather like that because the classrooms are so warm and stuffy. It makes me ill.

We've been speaking more recently which I'm quite happy about because there was a point where we didn't speak.

I haven't spoke to my new friend for a while. I've messaged him numerous times and he reads the message but doesn't reply. I'm starting to wonder if I've done something wrong. First my crush, then my new friend.

I'm seriously not good at this keeping friends stuff. Ugh. It really sucks. I hate it, why does everyone leave? I've had enough of that in my life already without friends adding to it. Maybe I'm just like some sort of people repellant. I might as well be.

At school a friend told me that she had been speaking to my crush. That's never a good thing.

(T ~ Tasha)
(B ~ Bella)

T: So I was speaking to your crush the other day.

B: Really?

T: Yeah. He said that he doesn't think he could go out with you. You're too close.

B: Oh right

He doesn't think he can? We're too close? Did I friend zone myself? Oh gosh, I hope not.

To hear that from my friend was awful. It hurt. Obviously I didn't think I had a chance with him but to actually hear it. It's an awful feeling. Especially when all my friends were saying that I had a chance with him and that he likes me. I guess I was stupid to believe it.